This one-day event will showcase the transformational potential of Blockchain as the key platform to increase security, improve end-to-end transparency and achieve scalability across the entire supply chain.
The adoption of Blockchain technology has built up momentum across the oil and gas industry. It is no longer a case of if, but how and where transformational technologies are being implemented across end-to-end supply chain processes and transactions.
Due to its potential to drive efficiency, reduce transaction times, increase extended network simplicity and ensure transparency, the supply chain function holds the most potential for the technology. Areas where adoption is becoming increasingly commonplace include supplier payments, product traceability and contract bids and execution.
Topics to be covered include:
- A to Z guide to Blockchain adoption across the supply chain
- Calculating ROI: determining where and how to invest
- The future of Blockchain innovation: what is next for Supply Chain Management
- Smart Contracts: leveraging implementation
- Blockchain and payments: strategies and case studies
- The legalities of Blockchain: what you need to know
This conference is part of our Oil and Gas Supply Chain Week
Who Should Attend
Upstream E&P Operators, Midstream Companies, Petrochemical, Lubricant, Refinery and Processing Plants in addition to EPC and Oilfield Service Companies with the following job titles:
- Supply Chain
- Strategic Sourcing
In addition to:
- Consultancy and Training Firms
- Drilling Companies
- IT Software
- Freight, Transportation and Logistics Providers
- eBusiness Partners
"I highly recommend this event to anybody that wants to go to a conference that is well attended with good, interesting subjects."
Andrew Bruce, CEO, Data Gumbo
"One thing I really like about this conference is the content, speakers and really the dynamic nature of the conference. They've got workshops and all kinds of things. Even the conversations outside of the formal speaking room. I learned a lot and gained a lot, and look forward to many conferences in the future."
Peter Dill, Director, Saulsbury Industries
"This is a great event to network and learn. If you want to learn about industry best practices, you need to attend this event."
Aigerim Zimmerman, Director at Large, ISM-Houston
- Robello Samuel, Technology Fellow - Drilling Engineering & Solutions, Halliburton
- Mike Alonso, Lead Solution Architect, Energy, Consensys
- Mark Waddleton, Supply Chain Advisor, Banyan Risk Group
- Karn Sood, Freelance Blockchain Developer, karnsood.com
- Joe Gallagher, Global Supply Chain Manager, Apache
- Gwen Mitchell, President, ISM Houston
- Ronald Watty, Chief Technology Officer, First Genesis
- Darren Shelton, Quality Systems Director, Moran Shipping
- Lars Ole Sikkeland, Senior Commercial Adviser, Legal, Equinor US
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueThe Westin Houston, Memorial City
945 Gessner Road, 77024
+1 281-501-4300Hotel Website
Westin Houston, Memorial City is a contemporary haven brimming with
thoughtful amenities, including a rooftop infinity pool, inventive
dining at 024 Grille, a 24-hour business center and a state-of the-art
WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio. Venture out to experience noteworthy
attractions like the Houston Zoo, Museum of Fine Art, Toyota Center;
Houston's famed Energy Corridor is close by.
We have a limited
number of rooms available through our discounted room block for $190 per
night, plus taxes and fees. Use the link below to make your reservation
today!Book your group rate for our Oil & Gas Supply Chain and Procurement Summit Room Block