Our US Biostimulants Summit 2020
will be taking place on the 29th & 30th April 2020 in Raleigh, North Carolina. The conference will bring together leading executives and experts from across the entire value chain (producers of biostimulant
and plant nutrient products, farmers and agriculture suppliers, technology providers, research institutes & government representatives) for two days of informative presentations, interactive discussion & excellent networking opportunities.
Key Topics Include
- Defining and Recognizing Biostimulants: Industry Update
- Establishing Regulatory Clarity
- Determining Biostimulant Mode of Action
- Narrowing the Gap on Consistent Biostimulant Performance
- The Contribution of Biostimulants to Sustainable Agriculture
- Seaweed developments and applications
- Microbial Biostimulants: Formulation and Stability
- The Role of Biostimulants in Regenerative Agriculture
- Biostimulant Applications in Precision Agriculture
- Organic Produce Marketplace
Who Will Attend?
- Plant health, nutrition and physiology specialists
- Agriculture and enhancement experts
- Specialty plant nutrition and biostimulants manufacturers
- Government and policy agencies
- Distributors and investors
- Biostimulants producers and feedstock suppliers
- R&D and scientists, trade associations
- Michael Warren, CEO, Earth Alive Clean Technologies
- Kuide Qin, Chief Science Officer, Verdesian Life Sciences
- James White, Professor of Plant Pathology, Rutgers University
- Dr Jane Fife, Chief Science Officer, 3Bar Biologics
- Dr Mir Seyedbagheri, Director of Research and Development, Humic Growth Solutions
- Ed Thomas, Director, Regulatory Affairs, The Fertilizer Institute
- Richard Lamar, Senior Director of Humic Research, Bio Huma Netics
- Michael Rethwisch, Farm Advisor - Crop Production and Entomology, University of California Cooperative Extension
- Stephanie Wedryk, Director, Research and Development, RX Green Technologies
- Marcus Meadows-Smith, CEO, BioConsortia, Inc.
- Bonnie Ownley, Professor and Research Plant Pathologist, University of Tennessee
- Patrick Doyle, Director, Product Development, Plant Response
- Vatren Jurin, Senior Business Development Analyst, Sales Plant Nutrition, Compass Minerals
- Gary Nijak, Jr, President and CEO, Green & Grow
- Senior Representative, TBIO Crop Science
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.