US Biostimulants Summit 2020, originally scheduled to take place on 29th-30th April, has been postponed. The conference will be rescheduled for this autumn and we will confirm the exact dates shortly.
Our US Biostimulants Summit 2020 will be taking place on the 29th & 30th April 2020 in Raleigh, North Carolina. The conference will bring together leading executives and experts from across the entire value chain (producers of biostimulant and plant nutrient products, farmers and agriculture suppliers, technology providers, research institutes & government representatives) for two days of informative presentations, interactive discussion & excellent networking opportunities.
Key Topics Include
- Defining and Recognizing Biostimulants: Industry Update
- Establishing Regulatory Clarity
- Determining Biostimulant Mode of Action
- Narrowing the Gap on Consistent Biostimulant Performance
- The Contribution of Biostimulants to Sustainable Agriculture
- Seaweed developments and applications
- Microbial Biostimulants: Formulation and Stability
- The Role of Biostimulants in Regenerative Agriculture
- Biostimulant Applications in Precision Agriculture
- Organic Produce Marketplace
Who Will Attend?
- Plant health, nutrition and physiology specialists
- Agriculture and enhancement experts
- Specialty plant nutrition and biostimulants manufacturers
- Government and policy agencies
- Distributors and investors
- Biostimulants producers and feedstock suppliers
- R&D and scientists, trade associations
- Terry Tindall, Senior Agronomist, J.R. Simplot
- Marcus Meadow-Smith, CEO, BioConsortia, Inc.
- Doug Middleton, President, Ocean Organics
- Julie Bowey, President, AmegA Sciences Inc
- Ryan Sparks, Vice President, AmegA Sciences Inc
- Stephanie Wedryk, Director, R&D, RX Green technologies
- Michael Rethwisch, Farm Advisor - Crop Production & Entomology, University of California Cooperative Extension
- James White, Professor of Plant Pathology, Rutgers University
- Richard Lemar, Senior Director of Humic Research, Bio Huma Netics
- Rob Jarek, Market Development Technical Agronomy Manager, Stoller
- Ed Thomas, Director, Regulatory Affairs, The Fertilizer Institute
- Keith A. Matthews, Attorney at Law, Wiley
- Kuide Qin, Chief Science Officer, Verdesian Life Sciences
- Gary Nijak, Jr, President & CEO, Green & Grow
- Vatren Jurin, Senior Business Development Analyst, Sales Plant Nutrition, Compass Minerals
- Dr. Jane Fife, Chief Science Officer, 3Bar Biologics
- Patrick Doyle, Director, Product Development, Plant Response
- Michael Warren, CEO, Earth Alive Clean Technologies
- Dr. Mir Seyedbagheri, Director of R&D, Humic Growth Solutions
- Bonnie Ownley, Professor & Research Plant Pathologist, University of Tennessee
- Charles Li, Associate Partner, TBIO Crop Science
- Anna Botta, Product Manager, Bioiberica
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.