Note: This event was originally planned for 29-30 April, 2020 Raleigh, NC, USA and has now been rescheduled
New date: 28-29 April, 2021
Our US Biostimulants Summit 2021 will be taking place on 28th and 29th April 2021 in Raleigh, North Carolina. The conference will bring together leading executives and experts from across the entire value chain (producers of biostimulant and plant nutrient products, farmers and agriculture suppliers, technology providers, research institutes & government representatives) for two days of informative presentations, interactive discussion & excellent networking opportunities.
Key Topics Include
- Defining and Recognizing Biostimulants: Industry Update
- Establishing Regulatory Clarity
- Determining Biostimulant Mode of Action
- Narrowing the Gap on Consistent Biostimulant Performance
- The Contribution of Biostimulants to Sustainable Agriculture
- Seaweed developments and applications
- Microbial Biostimulants: Formulation and Stability
- The Role of Biostimulants in Regenerative Agriculture
- Biostimulant Applications in Precision Agriculture
- Organic Produce Marketplace
Who Will Attend?
- Plant health, nutrition and physiology specialists
- Agriculture and enhancement experts
- Specialty plant nutrition and biostimulants manufacturers
- Government and policy agencies
- Distributors and investors
- Biostimulants producers and feedstock suppliers
- R&D and scientists, trade associations
The Great Lockdowns
We are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
These have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually, paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the international situation. Whatever happens, We will safeguard the investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use when booking a future ACI event.
- Franck Hennequart, Director Research and Innovation, Algaia
- Julie Bowey, President, AmegA Sciences Inc
- Ryan Sparks, Vice President, AmegA Sciences Inc
- Stephanie Wedryk, Director, R&D, RX Green technologies
- Michael Rethwisch, Farm Advisor - Crop Production & Entomology, University of California Cooperative Extension
- James White, Professor of Plant Pathology, Rutgers University
- Richard Lamar, Senior Director of Humic Research, Bio Huma Netics
- Rob Jarek, Market Development Technical Agronomy Manager, Stoller
- Ed Thomas, Director, Regulatory Affairs, The Fertilizer Institute
- Keith A. Matthews, Attorney at Law, Wiley
- Gary Nijak, Jr, President & CEO, Green & Grow
- Vatren Jurin, Senior Business Development Analyst, Sales Plant Nutrition, Compass Minerals
- Dr. Jane Fife, Chief Science Officer, 3Bar Biologics
- Patrick Doyle, Director, Product Development, Plant Response
- Michael Warren, CEO, Earth Alive Clean Technologies
- Dr. Mir Seyedbagheri, Director of R&D, Humic Growth Solutions
- Bonnie Ownley, Professor & Research Plant Pathologist, University of Tennessee
- Charles Li, Associate Partner, TBIO Crop Science
- Anna Botta, Product Manager, Bioiberica
- Scott Gibson, President-Director, JAKL Inc.
- Tseday Siyoum, Business Development Manager, Eurofins
- Jim Schmidt, Business Development Manager, Eurofins
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.