We are pleased to announce the 4th annual Unmanned Maritime Systems Technology Virtual conference on 12th and 13th May 2021.
Unmanned systems are becoming an increasingly essential part of the world's fleets as modern navies seek new ways to complete dangerous tasks faster, easier, and with fewer sailors and marines in harm's way. To enable this, leading navies have recently been increasing their investment in unmanned technology, so it has never been more crucial to explore the latest advances and opportunities and to align priorities between allied nations.Unmanned Maritime Systems Technology 2021
is a crucial forum for the discussion of current and future projects and programmes delivering unmanned and autonomous technology. Bringing together key planners and decision makers from across the NATO-aligned world, this is the only event providing holistic coverage of unmanned systems across the full maritime domain, including undersea, surface, and aerial environments. As the world's leading event, this conference is the global meeting point for the naval unmanned systems community.
Key topics to be discussed include:
- Autonomy for MCM and ASW operations
- updates on key unmanned platform programmes
- the future of unmanned capabilities in the Royal Navy (including a dedicated panel)
- preparing and supporting unmanned systems for operations
- UMS interoperability initiatives
- unmanned hydrography and oceanography
- and many more.
Benefits of Attending
Our Virtual Conference Platform will deliver the following benefits:
- Live and On-Demand speaker content: Get online access to the latest strategies and case studies from your market!
- Network with all event attendees: Connect, see who’s attending, chat and share contact details with all online delegates, speakers and sponsors.
- Exhibit a Virtual Booth: Pack your customized booth full of documents and videos, and even show who is manning the booth during the event and who is hosting meetings.
- Host & Join Meetings & Socials: Join preferred speaking sessions, host your own meetings and even host virtual networking socials with inbuilt Zoom functionality.
- The only event with a holistic focus on unmanned naval systems across the air, surface and undersea domains
- Listen to briefings on the world's leading unmanned systems programmes and learn about new ways to incorporate autonomous technology into the fleets
- Hear industry presentations from key commercial partners on their latest products and technology
- Explore key topics in the field, including manned/unmanned teaming, ease of use, and autonomy/artificial intelligence
- Commodore (Ret'd) Richard Farrington CBE, Former Commander Devonport Flotilla, Royal Navy
Military and Expert Speakers Include:
- Vice Admiral Manuel Antonio Martinez-Ruiz, Director of Engineering and Naval Shipbuilding, Spanish Navy
- Commander Ian Danbury, Deputy Director, NATO MUS Innovation and Coordination Cell, NATO HQ
- Commander Paul Dröge, Branch Head Underwater Warfare Technology, Maritime Systems Department, Defence Material Organisation, Netherlands MoD
- Commander Paul Hornsby, Lead, Autonomous Warfare Systems, Royal Australian Navy
- Commander Andreas Johansen, Subject Matter Expert NMW, Maritime Capability and Development Branch,Denmark Defence Command
- Commander Herman Lammers, Director, NATO Naval Mine Warfare Centre of Excellence (NMW COE)
- Commander Antonio Anjinho Mourinha, Maritime Situational Awareness SME, NATO MARCOM
- Mr Reid McAllister, Director, Integrated Maritime Mobility Systems at Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division, US Navy
- Mr Johan Wahren, Project Manager Underwater Warfare Weapon Systems, FMV
- Mr Matteo Perrone, Project Manager R&D Underwater Systems, FMV
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
All agenda times are British Summer Time (GMT +1)
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.