Note: This event was originally planned for 17-18 June, 2020 in Paris, France and has now been rescheduled
New date: 22-23 September, 2020
Growing pressure to lower emissions and replace fossil fuels is leading to biggest ever range of biofuels such as ethanol, biodiesel and bio-methanol and other green fuels.
This green transition is a critical challenge facing the world. However, the decisions facing stakeholders such as producers, growers, regulators and investors are complex. That is why we will tackle this raising question and make new ideas with market participants.Future of Biofuels 2020 Conference
is set to bring industry stakeholders, unique content, workshops and networking. Join us for newly researched agenda, latest market news, excellent keynote speakers & technical insights!
This year exclusively co-located with Biogas PowerON2020
- Market Developments in a Global Perspective
- Regulations and Policies for the European Industry
- Implementation of RED II
- Financing and Investing strategies
- Economics and Sustainability challenges
- Biofuels in Transportation
- Cellulosic ethanol production plant case study
- New Materials and Latest Technology Trends
- Commercialization - opportunities, growth challenges, funding, partnerships
Who should attend
The Future of Biofules 2020 Conference
will bring together top level experts from biofuels producers, Oil refineries, Transportation Companies, Feedstock Traders & Distribution Companies, Renewable Energy Consultancies, technology providers, Regulatory & Research experts, Government organizations and others.
Why you should join the Future of Biofuels
Gain a comprehensive overview of the global biofuels market on this 2 day event filled with presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies.
Hear experts focus on new regulatory framework, changing demand, biofuels economics and more.
- Johan Isaksson, Sodra
- Sebastian Blum, m2p-labs
- Marta Yugo, CONCAWE
- Ole Hvelplund, Nature Energy Biogas
- Ralph-Uwe Dietrich, German Aerospace Center
- Johan Gron, Gasum
- Paul O'Connor, Cellicon
- Morten Simonsen, Emmelev
- Anne Krog Jensen, COWI
- Viktor Odenbrink TBC, Södra
- Cornelius Claeys, Stratas Advisors
- Monica Normark, Sekab
- Gunnar Holen, Nordic Blue Crude
- Alain Mathuren, Fuels Europe
- Simone Cavalli, GAS CAVALLI
- Gerhard Muggen, BTG-BTL
- Erik C. Wormslev, NIRAS
- Dirk Kronemeijer, GoodFuels
- Jens Elton Andersen, WindSpace
- Bharadwaj Kummamuru, World Bioenergy Association
- Doris Hafenbradl, Electrochaea
- Per Sune Koustrup, Nordic Green
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueCrowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers
Orestads Blvd. 114 - 118, 2300
. +45 8877 6655
Lying on the islands of Zeeland and Amager , Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark and one ofthe world's most environmentally friendly cities, it is certainly a wonderful destination for any kind of traveler.
Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers is Denmark's leading hotel in sustainability. This eco sustainable hotel offers electric car and bicycle rentals . The hotel is located in the city center, close to Copenhagen airport and Ørestad station offering regular connections around the Copenhagen City District.