Note: This event was planned for 23-24 September 2020, in London, UK and has now been rescheduledNew Date: 20-21 September, 2021
The aseptic processing
industry has seen many changes during its progression towards the 21st century. With advances in innovative therapeutic manufacturing such as ATMPs, pragmatic barrier system applications, adaptability and modularity in fill finish, robotics and automation, small and agile product manufacturing, just to name a few. In 2018, the global aseptic processing market was valued over $56 trillion and is estimated to increase in net revenue upwards $124 trillion by 2027, with a CAGR growth of 9.18%.
The industry is ever changing and with the advent of innovative therapeutics taking hold, regulators and industry leaders are prompted to take proactive approaches to get treatments to patients faster. Join us this year to explore novel and developing technologies that tackle the most pressing challenges and push innovation in the world of aseptic processing and sterile manufacturing.
Benefits of Attending
- LISTEN to the latest regulatory updates in the aseptic processing industry from leading regulatory bodies
- DISCUSS case studies from leading pharmaceutical companies revolutionizing the industry
- EXPLORE advances in ATMP facility design and contamination control from emerging and established pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies
- DISCOVER the future of contamination control through a look at the advent of automated systems, continuous manufacturing and monitoring and reduced intervention from leaders in industry
Plus an Interactive Pre-Conference Workshop | 22nd September 2021
Contamination control measures in Good Manufact uring Practice (GMP) applied to Aseptic processing
Workshop leaders: James Drinkwater, Head of Aseptic Processing and Containment Special Interest Group, PHSS
Kevin Jenkins, Consultant, Quality excellence Consulting
08.30 - 16.50
- Aaron Mertens, Technical Service Specialist, Steris Corporation
- Benedikt Reichart, Global Business Development Manager, Fresenius Kabi Austria GmbH,
- Christoph Hansy, Associate Director, Takeda
- Dermot O'Riordan, Business Development Manager, EirGen Pharma Ltd
- Di Morris, Senior Manager, Team Leader, GSK
- Ian Pitfield, VP CMC, Gyroscope Therapeutics
- James Drinkwater, Chairman of PHSS and Head of GMP Compliance F Ziel GmbH, PHSS: Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Sciences Society
- James Polarine Jr, Senior Global Technical Service Manager, Steris Corporation
- Jingjing Li, Senior Manager, QA, Orchard Therapeutics
- Kevin Jenkins, Consultant, Quality Excellence Consulting LLC
- Richard Denk, Senior Consultant Aseptic Processing & Containment, SKAN AG
- Scott Nichols, Microbiologist, FDA
- Serena Ambrosini, Sterile Manufacturing Manager, AstraZeneca
- Stephen Yang, Director - Sterile Validation COE, MSD
- Ulrich Kissel, Founder, CEO and Consultant, KisselPharmaConsulting GmbH
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Pl, Kensington, W8 5SY