Creating the Ultimate Contact Centre Environment to Drive Exceptional Customer Experience
The Government Contact Centre Summit
(Gov CC) is the largest and most established event of its kind in Australia. It is the annual meeting place for customer experience leaders in the public sector to network and transform their contact centres.
A recent report by Salmat revealed that 33% of Australians and 45% of small businesses prefer using digital channels to contact federal government agencies, however only 7% stated that these channels were a superior way of connecting with government. In order to improve the customer experience across these channels and meet citizen expectations which have been set by the giants of the corporate world, the public sector must develop integrated digital strategies and support their contact centre staff.
With this in mind, the 20th Annual Government Contact Centre Summit
has been developed to help leaders create the ultimate contact centre environment to deliver exceptional customer experience.
Key Themes in 2020
- Proactive & Personalized Service - Personalizing & Speeding Up Citizen Experience Across Contact Channels through data insights
- Cross-Departmental Buy-In & Change Management - Effectively securing staff and cross-departmental leadership buy-in around the transformation vision
- Cost Efficiency - Reducing operating costs of contact centers through a lean, digital-first operating model and service strategy
2019 Speakers Included
- Kevin Bell, Director, Customer Coordination, Access Canberra
- Joan Brierly, Director Customer Service Delivery, Driver and Vehicle Services, Department of Transport WA
- Peter Buckmaster, Director of Digital Experience, NSW Department of Education
- Rosetta Carrington Lue, Senior Contact Centre Advisor, US Department of Veteran Affairs
- Tamara Cook, Maintenance Response Centre Manager, QLD Department of Housing & Public Works
- Felicity Cox, Director, NSW Customer Service Commission, Department of Premier & Cabinet
- Kate Fowler, Assistant Commissioner, Australian Taxation Office
- Tony Gately ASM, Assistant Commissioner, Director, Control Centres, NSW Ambulance
- Wendy Keith, Director Housing Contact Centre, Department of Family and Community Services
- Oswaldo Mestre, Chief Service Officer & Director of Citizen Services, City of Buffalo New York
: 15-16 October 2020Workshop Day
: 14 October 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.