CEM in Telecoms Global Summit 2021: Driving positive change through exceptional customer experience
This year, telecoms operators have been at the forefront of disruption as unprecedented technological, social, economic and healthcare concerns have hit businesses across all continents. Globally, such crises and mass concerns have a profound impact on customers, notably their changing needs and behaviours. On a daily basis, CX telecoms leaders are asking and assessing business critical questions on how best to cope with shifts in customer needs, how to gain visibility and harness data effectively and how to overcome new and unforeseen customer pain-points that surface due to recent and ongoing events.
It's for this reason that the CEM in Telecoms Global Summit
will be returning and moving online, on 19-20 January 2021, bringing together the world's leading CX Telecoms professionals to share best practice strategies at a time more critical than ever for the industry. Join us as we tackle key challenges such as the ongoing battle with digitalisation, the shift towards data culture, how to deliver consistent CX across multiple touchpoints, strengthening service culture and ultimately, how to deliver world-beating customer experiences.
Why Should You Join Us?
- Learn how to benchmark the latest technological disruptors, such as AI, Chatbots, Messaging Services, and Big Data Analytics to give your teams the expertise and confidence to fully engage with your customers
- Gain an advantage over the competition with your organisation's service culture transformation and learn how to close the gap between technological advancements and CX employee development
- Overhaul and transform your operating model – hear from organisations, who have revolutionised their offerings to attract new customers, whilst better serving their existing customer base
- Learn what strategies to onboard, and what to avoid, with no-nonsense case studies and use these principles to strengthen your chances of greater investment in digitalisation for 2021 and beyond
Who Will You Meet?
Meet Chiefs/SVPs/AVPs/Directors/Heads of:
- Customer Experience
- Customer Strategy
- Customer Operations
- Customer Design
- Customer Innovation
- Customer Insight
- Customer Loyalty
- Customer Retention
- Customer Engagement
- Customer Analytics & Insight
- Customer Channels
- Customer Service
- Sandra De Zoysa, Group Chief Customer Officer, Dialog Axiata PLC
- Eddie Short, Director – Chief Data & Analytics Officer, O2 (Telefónica UK)
- Nirali Patel, Director of Data & Analytics, Openreach
- Jyri Suvela, Chief Commercial Officer, Telia Inmics-Nebula Oy
- Sinem Yuksel, Customer Experience Director, Turkcell
- Branimir Spajić, Director, Customer Experience Management, Hrvatski Telekom
- Anila Fredericks, Head of Customer Service Operations, Telstra
- Gareth Powell, Insight & Analytics Director, TalkTalk
- Mila Milenković, Head of Digital Innovation & Applications, Telekom Srbja
- Cary Cusumano CCXP, Principal Client Partner - Customer Experience Design, Verizon
- Rekha Weerasooriya, Head of Customer Experience Transformation & People Development, Dialog Axiata Plc
- Vaughn Van Bosch, Head of Digital Transformation, Celcom Axiata Berhad
- Christian Haspl, Team Lead, New Revenue Development, Hutchison Drei Austria
- Aasif Inam, Executive Vice President, Business Operations, PTCL
- Sandeep Shashikant, Principal Consultant, Frontier Communications
- Christian Pedak, CEO, LAMIE direkt
- Katharina Wittgens, Managing Director & Business Psychology Consultant, Inovationbubble
- Aravind Parthasarathy, COO - Solutions Lead, Prodapt
- Sophia Abbar-Rimlinger, Head of Wellbeing, Innovationbubble
- Paul Termijn, Executive Managing Director, Prodapt Consulting
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.