We are proud to announce the 2nd annual Pre Filled Syringes San Francisco virtual conference
taking place on 13th and 14th September 2021.
As part of our leading Injectables series, this year's event will address the key drivers of the pre-filled syringes
and combination products industry to give a comprehensive insight into the latest device innovations, regulatory updates and future insights for the coming year. With the global market for prefilled syringes
estimated to exceed $9.7bn by 2025, the field is evolving at an exponential rate with connectivity and digital health strategies for devices and studies at the forefront. Furthermore, this event will delve into the key takeaways following the global pandemic and discover how this will be used to enhance future drug delivery device development.
This comprehensive overview will explore the changing global market and latest innovations in device design and development for injectable drug delivery. Case studies from leading industry and regulatory experts will explore platform approaches for combination products, enhanced device design and usability considerations, change management and compatibility for novel drug products.
The two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Product Managers, Senior PFS
Engineers, Device Testing Managers, Heads of Late-Stage PFS
Development and many more.
We look forward to welcoming you to the conference in September 2021.
Benefits of Attending
- Engage in case studies from big pharma leading experts on smart devices and connected delivery to aid the user experience
- Explore evolving device design and innovations for high volume and high viscous delivery
- Delve into regulatory updates on device development and human factors with insights from industry and regulatory bodies
- Uncover how industry is incorporating risk management and controls into early stages for a holistic development process
Who should attend
- Drug-delivery developers
- Medical Device Engineers
- Primary Packaging material designers
- Secondary packagers
- Smart device developers
- Training device developers
- Device-safety solution providers
- Drug developers
Plus Two Interactive Post Conference Workshops | Wednesday 15th September 2021
Workshop A: Connected devices and digital health: how to navigate the U.S. FDA usability engineering Requirements
Workshop Leader: Shannon Clark, CEO, UserWise
08.30 - 12.30Workshop B: Postmarket Safety reporting: the current regulatory environment with a global impact
Workshop Leader: Khaudeja bano,Executive Medical Director, Combination Product Safety Head, amgen
13.00 - 17.00
- Alan M Stevens, Acting Director, Division of Drug Delivery, General Hospital, and Human Factors, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Alasdair Young, Senior Director - Device Engineering, Coherus Biosciences
- Alie Jahangir, Senior Principle Engineer, Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- George Cusatis, Director, Merck
- Jace Blackburn, Smart Device Engineer, Genentech
- James Leamon, Director of Biologics Device Development, Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- James Robert Wise, Associate Senior Consultant Engineer, Eli Lilly and Company
- Khaudeja Bano, Executive Medical Director, Combination Product Safety Head, Amgen
- Larry Atupem, Strategic Business Development Manager, Zeon Specialty Materials
- Maria Linzmayer, Director, Global Pharmaceutical Operations, Quality, Merck & Co. Inc., Maria Linzmayer
- Mehak Mehta, Scientist II, Protein Drug Product Development, Biogen
- Nicholas Mandala, Senior Director, Medical Device and Combination Product Technology, Pfizer
- Paul Upham, Senior Principal, Genentech
- Rachel Poker, Human Factors Engineering Manager, AstraZeneca
- Samuel Lin, Director of US Operations and Business Development, Pharmaessentia Corp
- Scott Surrette, Manager, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Scott Mullen, Senior Director, Connected Healthcare, Ascendis Pharma
- Shannon Clark, CEO, UserWise, Inc.
- Sindhuja Kuchibhatla, Device Development Engineer, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Young Chun, Associate Director Lead, Human Factors & User Research, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.