For the latest COVID-19 Travel restrictions and recommendations please click here
We are delighted to announce the 6th annual UAV Technology conference
, taking place on the 27th and 28th September 2021.
Unmanned aerial systems have become one of the most researched and pursued military technologies from the past decade and the market for drones and UAVs has grown exponentially. Their capabilities have advanced with the shifting of operational requirements, whether it be with ISR assets for long range reconnaissance missions, soldier-born battlefield awareness mini UAS or for remotely piloted combat drones for precision strikes. Demand for these indispensable capabilities has led to further development and the advancement of their technical abilities.
UAVs are paving the way for the future of aerial warfare and this year's conference is where you can witness it all happen. UAV Technology 2021
is the leading international forum dedicated towards the development of unmanned aerial systems, allowing for essential dialogue between military, industry and academia.
The conference will include presentations ranging from multi-national UAV development programmes, certification and regulation, Counter UAS/UAV technology, Stealth technology, the latest in drone R&D and future force design using these hi-tech military assets. We look forward to welcoming the global UAV community to this leading conference to maintain dialogue, share ground-breaking ideas and furthering the concept of modern warfare.
Benefits of AttendingUAV Technology 2021
is the foremost global meeting point for the UAV community. At this conference, you will hear from international UAV programme managers, leading industry experts and senior military officers using RPASs and UAVs, and learn about the future vision for unmanned capability development. Join us for a two-day conference where you will hear about the laterst procurment aquisition programmes, technological developments from indusrty and research and leave with a plan for your countries future UAV development.
- Brigadier General Houston Cantwell, Commander, NATO Alliance Ground Surveillance Force
- Colonel Gavin Rundle, Commander Watchkeeper Force, British Army
- Colonel Giorgio Cozzolino, Director, Italian Joint Operations HQ
- Colonel Manuel Dubs, Commander of the 84th RPAS Command, Swiss Air Force
- Colonel Paul Hughes, RPAS Strategic Chief Engineer and TAA, Defence Equipment and Support
- Colonel Timothy Monroe, Commander, 25th Attack Group
- Lieutenant Colonel David Hind, Commander, 7th Reconnaissance Squadron, 319th Reconnaissance Wing, United States Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Eric Like, Deputy C-sUAS Lead, Us Air Force Research Laboratory
- Lieutenant Colonel Julien Letarte, RPAS Program Director, Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF)
- Lieutenant Colonel Ralf Kleindienst, Program Director UAS, BAAINBw (Bundesamt für Ausrüstung, Information und Nutzung der Bundeswehr)
- Major Morten Hvalsøe-Dybdahl, Branch Chief UAS Branch, Danish Acqusition and Logistics Organization
- Mr Andy Fawkes, Director, Thinke Company Ltd
- Mr Bogdan Horvat, Executive Officer, NATO AGSMA
- Mr Luca Bellomo, Head of Aerial Unmanned Operations, Leonardo
- Mr Tony Reeves, Director, Level 7 Expertise Ltd
- Mr Vilem Juran, Regional Sales Manager, PBS Velka Bites
- Mr Vojtech Vrba, Regional Sales Manager, PBS Velka Bites
- Wing Commander Jonathan McMullan, Detachment Commander for the MQ-9B Resident Project Team in Poway San Diego, Royal Australian Air Force
- Wing Commander Neil Hallett, PM Remote Piloted Air Systems Protector and Reaper, Royal Air Force
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
Copthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Pl, Kensington, W8 5SY