Our 3rd Annual DoD Hypersonic Capabilities Symposium
will emphasize the continued need to develop American hypersonic
technologies and leverage these technologies to achieve U.S. National Security goals. Hypersonic
Missiles and Glide Vehicles have the potential to be game changing weapons that could cause the US to rethink its posture and strategy across the globe. The 2021 Hypersonics Symposium
will facilitate discussions to accelerate the acquisition of hypersonic
platforms that will provide the United States the capabilities to maintain the balance of global power.Open to US Citizens ONLYCurrent Health and Safety Protocols
Topics to be covered at the 2021 Symposium:
- Developing an Integrated Strategy to Accelerate the Development and Fielding of US Hypersonic Abilities
- Employing Hypersonic Weapons in a Joint Effort to Defeat Enemy A2AD Capabilities
- Developing and Fielding Hypersonic Weapons in a Timely and Effective fashion
- Accelerating the Acquisition of USAF Hypersonic Platforms
- Developing and Deploying a Layered Missile Defense System to Defend the United States and Its Interests
- Sustaining Affordable and Effective Hypersonic Capabilities
- Developing an Affordable Satellite Architecture to Provide Global Sensor Coverage to Detect, Track, and Target Hypersonic Missiles
Why You Should Attend This Symposium:
This educational Symposium will bring together senior DoD officials, military leaders, academia, and solution providers to explore emerging concepts and capabilities in hypersonic
weapons and systems in across the joint force. With China and Russia continuing to increase their funding and development of hypersonic
capabilities the U.S. must continue to improve its own competencies and regain the spot it once held at the forefront of hypersonic
Our 2021 DoD Hypersonic Capabilities Symposium
will discuss the pressing for the need to progress hypersonic
advancements throughout the DoD. As America's competitors across the globe continue to expand their regional and global aspirations.
This symposium will feature senior level discussions that emphasize the critical need for the rapid acquisition and development of hypersonic capabilities
across all services. This program will allow for open and honest dialogue to solve the nation's most difficult technical and strategic challenges.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The 2021 DoD Hypersonic Capabilities Symposium
provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here
2021 Early Confirmed Speakers:
- VADM Jon Hill, USN, Director, Missile Defense Agency
- Christopher C. O’Donnell, SES, Acting Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Acquisition
- Michael White, SES, Assistant Director, Hypersonics, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense Research and Engineering
- Bob Strider, SES, Deputy Director, Army Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office Deputy, Army Hypersonic Project Office
- Dr. Gillian Bussey, Director, Joint Hypersonics Transition Office
- Dr. Brian Kantsiper, Chief Engineer, SDA
- Col Keith Roessig, USAF, Vice Commander, Air Force Test Center, Edwards Air Force Base
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Symposium Agenda of this event.
VenueSunset Room at National Harbor Marina
137 National Plaza, 20745
National Harbor, Oxon Hill, MD
Hotel Option 1:The Westin Washington National Harbor
. Click HERE
to see available rooms.
Address: 171 Waterfront St. National Harbor, Maryland 20745
Hotel Option 2: Hyatt Place National Harbor
. Click HERE
to see available rooms.
Address: 123 Waterfront St. National Harbor, Maryland, United States, 20745Parking
There are a variety of parking options throughout National Harbor. The lot that is closest to The Sunset Room is our Carousel Lot which is located at 137 National Plaza, Oxon Hill, MD 20745. If covered parking is preferred our Fleet Street Garage is the closest to the venue at 116 Waterfront Street, Oxon Hill, MD 20745. Mariner Garage will be the closet to The Westin National Harbor at 199 Fleet Street, Oxon Hill, MD 20745.