For the latest COVID-19 Travel restrictions and recommendations please click here
We are delighted to announce the Counter UAS Technology 2021 Conference
taking place at the Hilton Arlington on the 6th and 7th of December 2021.
With the establishment of the US DoD Joint Counter-Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems Office, (JCO) there is now a drive across the US Armed Forces to have a comprehensive and centralised approach to tackling the ever evolving drone threat facing the nation.Counter UAS Technology 2021
will showcase the very latest technology in the market to ensure that DoD personnel, equipment and infrastructure are protected from the proliferation of drones.
Speakers will feature from leading US DoD agencies, international defence organizations and leading industry providers.
Benefits of Attending
- Hear from US DoD Senior Leadership and Program Managers on how they are utilizing technology to combat UAS
- Meet and Network with international speakers from NATO and aligned nations to discover how they are defending their defence networks from drone attacks
- Listen to how innovative technology is driving advancement and enabling defence to counter drone swarms and attacks
- Captain Kasper Wiese Korshoj, Deputy Chief UAS / C-UAS Branch, Danish Defence Acquisition and Logistics Organization
- Captain Rens GOVAERS, Delegate of Bureau Rockets & Missiles – C-UAS Project Team , General Directorate Material Resources, Belgian Armed Forces
- Colonel (Retd) Dave Shank, Former Commandant, Army Air Defense Artillery School, Fort Sill, United States Army
- Colonel Loyd Beal, Project Manager, Terrestrial Sensors, PEO IEW&S, United States Army
- Colonel Scott Anderson, Project Manager for Unmanned Aircraft Systems, PEO Aviation, US Army
- David Lugton, Principal Engineer, Dstl
- Dr Michael Zatman, Principal Director, Fully Network Command, Control and Communications, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering (OUSD R&E)
- Dr. Claudio Palestini, Project Manager, NATO Counter UAS Working Group, Counter Terrorism Section, Emerging Security Divisions, NATO HQ
- Lieutenant Colonel Eric Like, Branch Chief, Cyber Integration & Transition Branch, Information Directorate, US Air Force Research Laboratory
- Lieutenant Colonel Manfred Stangl, Desk Officer Ground Based Air Defence And All Arms Air Defence, German Air Force Command, Luftwaffe HQ
- Lieutenant Colonel Rudiger Rauch, Assistant Branch Chief, Federal Ministry of Defense, Germany
- Major Morten Hvalsøe-Dybdahl, Branch Chief UAS / C-UAS, Danish Defence Acquisition and Logistics Organization
- Mr Dave Hager, Principal Engineer for NAWCAD Webster Outlying Field WOLF, US Navy
- Mr David Hazen, Director S&T Combat in Virtual and Physical Environment (DSTCVPE), Department of National Defence
- Mr DJ Smith, Technical Surveillance Agent, High Tech Crimes Division/Bureau Of Criminal Investigations, Virginia State Police
- Mr Don Kelley, Project Manager, Ground Based Air Defense (GBAD), PEO Land Systems, USMC
- Mr Eric Fournier, Director General Innovation, DRDC - Defence Research and Development, Department of National Defence
- Mr Jeffrey Langhout, Director, Aviation & Missile Center, US Army Futures Command
- Mr Jonathan Wilt, Director, Combat Integration and Identification Systems Division, NAWCAD WOLF, US Navy
- Mr Larry Friese Jr, Counter-UAS Red Team Specialist, AISC and Former US DoD Engineer, United States Army
- Mr Richard Ast, Deputy Director, Unmanned Systems Technology, Platforms and Weapons Technology Office, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering (OUSD R&E)
- Mr Timothy Bennett, Director, Air Domain Awareness, Science & Technology Directorate, Department of Homeland Security
- Ms. Nicole Thomas, Division Chief For Strategy And Policy, Joint C-sUAS Office, US DoD
- Roy Bookham, Senior Principal Consultant, Counter-UAS, Dstl
- Senior Representative, PEO Land Systems , United States Marine Corps
- Wing Commander Robert J Wilson, MA RAF, SO1 FD FP, Air Capability, HQ Air Command, Air & Space Warfare Centre
- Zohar Halachmi, CEO , D-Fend Solutions Ltd.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
950 North Stafford Street,
Arlington, Virginia, USA