For the latest COVID-19 Travel restrictions and recommendations please click here
We are proud to announce the 15th annual Mobile Deployable Communications conference
, taking place on 26th - 27th January 2022.
From the strategic level down to the tactical, efficient and clear communications are key to operational success. The fast pace of modern warfare requires agile, highly adaptable forces capable of rapid movement whilst maintaining a consistent communication and situational awareness capability. Interoperability is also becoming increasingly important to ensure seamless command and control within a multinational coalition, especially given the rising operational tempo across Europe.
The Mobile Deployable Communications conference
is designed to bring together global leading program managers, strategic decision-makers, industry experts and thought leaders to explore the latest developments in communications technology. MDC
is the only truly international conference which focuses on deployable CIS.
Moving to London for the first time, there will be a new focus on the UK MOD's strategic communications programmes and the UK's tactical communications industry. With support from around the MOD, MDC 2022
will be an exciting addition to the calendar.
Benefits of Attending
- Hear updates and guidance from worldwide CIS program managers and communications experts
- Learn about future requirements for equipment and procurement processes.
- Meet and network with senior military leaders and industry during dedicated networking sessions across two days
- Discover the latest communication technology to optimise battlefield command and control
- Discuss key topics during a series of panel discussions on timely themes, such as battlefield 5G and cognitive load
- Captain (N) Ettore Socci, Director, FMN Secretariat
- Captain David Keegan, SO3 Communications Information Systems Trials & Development Unit, British Army
- Colonel Christian Wagner, Head of Division CIS&CD Policy and Requirements and Acting Deputy Director CIS&CD Directorate/EUMS, EU Military Staff/EU External Actions Service
- Colonel Horst Treiblmaier, Head of Communications and Electronic Warfare Planning, Austrian MOD
- Colonel Janos Poloskei, Branch Chief, Command and Control Systems Development Branch, Hungarian Defence Force
- Confirmed Senior Representative, C4 Systems Group, CIS Division, DSTL
- Dr Ray Warriner, Spectrum Warfare Division, Space Systems Command, US Space Force
- Dr Rich Hoffmann, Protected SATCOM Team Lead, Joint SATCOM Engineering Center, US Army C5ISR Center
- Lieutenant Colonel Erik J. Haeuptle, Interoperability & Proponency Branch Chief, Chief, Joint Interoperability & Data Link Training Center (JID-TC), US DOD
- Lieutenant Colonel Lars Birkheim, Deputy Signal Inspector, Norwegian Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Raul Machinandiarena, Chief of Communication Project Development Department, CIS General Directorate, Argentine Army
- Major Austin Baker, Deputy Director, Space Portfolio, Defense Innovation Unit (OUSD R&E)
- Major General (Ret'd) Bill Robins, Managing Director , BRL
- Major Ivo Cavaco, Deployable CIS Chief, Portuguese Air Force
- Major Menno van der Schaaf, SO2 CIS Operations/Branch Head CIS, Royal Netherlands Marine Corps
- Mr Charles Chedhomme, Finance Director ESSOR Programme, OCCAR
- Mr Curtis White, Senior Research Systems Engineer, Navy Information Warfare Center- Atlantic, US Navy
- Senior Representative, Name To Be Confirmed, Base Camp Connect
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.