For the latest COVID-19 Travel restrictions and recommendations please click here
We are proud to present the 7th annual Maritime Reconnaissance and Surveillance Technology conference
, taking place on the 2nd and 3rd of February 2022.
With rapid technological advances changing the way maritime forces need to utilise and manage ISR capabilities across domains, Maritime and Littoral Reconnaissance and Surveillance systems and platforms have become a critical component of naval capability.
As the only Maritime ISR event with a specific focus on Space-Based Domain Awareness, Maritime Reconnaissance and Surveillance Technology 2022
follows six very successful predecessors. With the previous events taking place in Rome, the event has brought forward a discussion on the growing need for more comprehensive and sophisticated Joint Maritime ISR capabilities in the Mediterranean and beyond, particularly following the Migrant Crisis that still remains.
This year, with the geographical shift comes a subtle strategic one, providing a renewed focus on some of the strategic threats and technological challenges facing naval and joint forces from across the world. The conference retains an increased focus on space based maritime reconnaissance and the relation between the Littoral and Maritime Domains and ISR capabilities that occur here. The aim is to assist the advancement and engagement of Naval practitioners and Programme Managers through briefings, panel sessions and focused discussion groups on topics including Unmanned ISR platforms, Space-based Maritime Reconnaissance, Fleet Air Arm ISR capabilities, Sensors at Sea and more.
Platforms and topics discussed include: Space based ISR, Airborne Platforms & Operations, C4ISTAR, Unmanned Maritime Systems, Hydrographic platforms and many more..
Benefits of Attending
- Keynote briefings from senior officers and military leaders from around the globe
- A unique focus on Unmanned ISR platforms, Space-based Maritime Reconnaissance, Fleet Air Arm ISR capabilities, Sensors at Sea and more
- Maritime equipment exhibition showcasing the latest technology
- Informal networking time factored in so you can gather insight from peers and colleagues also shaping and influencing maritime reconnaissance and surveillance systems today
- Brigadier General Mike Adamson, Director General and Components Commander, Space, Royal Canadian Air Force
- Brigadier John Read, Deputy Director of Maritime Capability, Royal Navy
- Captain (N) Eric Soderberg, Program Manager Multi-Mission Tactical Unmanned Aerial Systems UAS, NAVAIR, US Navy
- Captain (N) Fredrik Palmquist, Commander Naval Staff, Royal Swedish Navy
- Captain (N) Timothy Thompson, Commodore, Task Force 67, US Navy
- Commander (Ret.) Sean Trevethan, Director of NATO Maritime Unmanned Systems Innovation and Coordination Cell, NATO
- Commander Chris Jones, Commanding Officer 824 Naval Air Squadron, Merlin Helicopter Force, Royal Navy
- Commander Colin McGannity, Deputy Air Wing Commander, UK Carrier Strike Group, Royal Navy
- Commander Kurt De Winter, Commanding Officer Coastal Security and Harbour Protection, Belgian Navy
- Commander Paul Hornsby, Navy Lead & Operational Requirements Sponsor, Warfare Innovation (Navy) Branch, Royal Australian Navy
- Commodore Andrew Michael Stacey, Commander Fleet Operational Sea Training, Royal Navy
- Commodore Thomas Guy, Deputy Director, NATO Combined Joint Operations from the Sea Centre of Excellence
- Conrado Avila, PNT Systems, Spanish Ministry of Defence
- Dr Rhett Jefferies, Technical Director, Office of Naval Research Global
- Lieutenant Colonel Conrado Ávila, Satellite and Cyber Systems, PNT Systems, National Armaments Directorate - Spanish MoD*
- Miguel Angel García Primo, CEO, Hisdesat
- Mr Guy Thomas, Managing Director, C-SIGMA LLC
- Ms Helena Ramón Jarraud, Senior Project Officer for Maritime Surveillance, European Maritime Safety Agency (EMSA)
- Rear Admiral (Ret.) Nick Lambert, Former UK National Hydrographer, Royal Navy and Co-Founder and Director, NLA International
- Rear Admiral (UH) Krzysztof Jaworski, Commander Maritime Component Command, Polish Navy
- Rear Admiral Alfonso Perez de Nanclares y Perez de Acevedo, Head of Satellite and Cyber Systems, National Armaments Directorate - Spanish MoD
- Rear Admiral Hans-Jörg Detlefsen, Commander Maritime Air NATO (COM MARAIR NATO), NATO Allied Maritime Command (MARCOM)
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
Copthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Pl, Kensington, W8 5SY