For the latest COVID-19 Travel restrictions and recommendations please click here
We are delighted to announce the first annual UAV Technology USA conference
, taking place in Arlington, VA on the 7th and 8th February 2022.
The UAV Technology USA conference
will take place in Arlington, VA as one of the leading conferences in the US dedicated to unmanned aerial systems and their evolving role in modern warfare. Attracting leading speakers and experts from all branches of the US military, as well as from international allies, this conference will be the place to meet, exchange information and gain access to the latest UAV technological solutions.UAV Technology USA
will strive to enhance the learning and development of UAV Program managers and experts through a series of briefings and panel discussions. We endeavour to deliver genuine insight and learning through the expertly selected participants who deliver briefings, ensuring the latest developments from all parts of the community (industry and military) are covered in great detail.
Whether you want to hear from leading UAV programme managers, technical engineers, chief scientists, system integrator, electronic warfare specialists, or commanders leading UAV operations, UAV Technology USA
is the only place you will return to your offices with a set of strategies and solutions to advance your future unmanned aerial capabilities.
Benefits of Attending
- Listen to keynote briefings from leading US military UAV programmes leaders.
- Hear from key allied military leaders working in their national UAV field.
- Learn about the new procurement and development projects of new UAV and C-UAV platforms.
- Benefit from the extensive networking opportunities at the conference and meet your fellow peers at dedicated networking lunches and drinks receptions.
- Discover the new trends and updates in the military UAV market and learn of how to integrate these new technologies into enhance your operational effectiveness.
- Brigadier General (Ret.) Andrew Armacost, President, University Of North Dakota
- Colonel Brad “Verde” Green, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Branch Chief, Air Warfare Systems, U.S. Marine Corps
- Colonel Brian J. Neff, Permanent Professor and Head of Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, U.S. Air Force Academy
- Colonel John A. Morris III, Director, Aviation Platforms Requirements Determination Directorate, U.S. Army Aviation Capabilities Development and Integration Directorate
- Colonel Joshua P. Higgins, Director, Aviation Capability Development and Integration Directorate, U.S. Army Futures Command
- Colonel Nathan P. Diller, Director, AFWERX, U.S. Air Force
- Colonel Steven M. Beattie II, Commander, 49th Operations Group, US Air Force
- Commander Brian Conlan, Commanding Officer, Unmanned Patrol Squadron 19 (VUP 19), US Navy
- Commander Chad Thompson, UAS Division Chief, U.S. Coast Guard Office of Aviation Forces
- Dr Darryl K. Ahner, Director, OSD Scientific Test and Analysis Techniques Center of Excellence, US Air Force Institute of Technology
- Dr. Randal W. Beard, Director, Center for Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- Lieutenant Colonel Julien Letarte, RPAS Project Director, DAR 8, Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF)
- Lieutenant Colonel Michael S. Chmielewski, Commander, 556th Test & Evaluation Squadron, US Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Paul J. Calhoun, Program Manager, DARPA
- Lieutenant Colonel Ralf Kleindienst, Program Director UAS, Federal Office of Bundeswehr Equipment,Information Technology and In-Service Support (BAAINBw)
- Major General (Ret.) Lawrence Stutzriem, Director of Research, Mitchell Institute of Aerospace Power Studies, on behalf of General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc.
- Major General Walter T. Rugen, Director, Future Vertical Lift Cross Functional Team, U.S. Army Futures Command
- Mr David M. Breede, Program Executive Officer, Special Reconnaissance, US Special Operations Command
- Mr Tim Bennett, Unmanned Vehicle Engineer, Air Domain Awareness & Unmanned Systems, Science and Technology Directorate, Department of Homeland Security
- Wing Commander Frederick A. Wigglesworth, Officer Commanding 39 Squadron, Royal Air Force
- Wing Commander Jonathan McMullan, Detachment Commander, Project Air 7003 Resident Project Team, Royal Australian Air Force
- Wing Commander Neil Hallett, PM Remote Piloted Air Systems Protector and Reaper, Royal Air Force
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
950 North Stafford Street,
Arlington, Virginia, USA