For the latest COVID-19 Travel restrictions and recommendations please click here
We are pleased to present the next annual conference in the sell-out portfolio of Armoured Vehicle events: Future Armoured Vehicles Situational Awareness (FAVSA) 2022
, taking place on the 4th - 5th April 2022 in London.
Militaries around the world are continuing to evolve and develop their armoured vehicle capabilities to provide increased situational awareness in order to empower commanders to make more informed decisions on the battlefield. Modern threats and challenges such as the asymmetric and urban nature of modern warfare are fuelling industry to produce ever-more innovative solutions to ensure armoured vehicles can collate, integrate and use information and data through a range of sources previously unavailable.
This conference provides the unparalleled opportunity to hear from international military representatives, industry and system integrators who are continuing to drive innovation in the field of situational awareness technology. They will be sharing their insight into ongoing and future requirements and developing a wider understanding of the shared challenges faced.
Now in its 6th year as the only event of its kind, FAVSA 2022
will include wide-ranging contributions from those directly involved in allied nations development programmes as well as the engineers and technical experts behind the latest solutions such as: Vetronic Architectures,AI and AR technology, autonomous capabilities, CIS, sensor technology, active protection systems and crew display solutions.
Benefits of Attending
- Dedicated military briefings from host and allied nation speakers providing detailed details on recent research developments and programme updates
- Gain the opportunity to hear from and meet with leading OEMs and System Integrators, pioneering modern situational awareness solutions including utilisation of AI technology and unmanned capabilities
- Network with peers and experts in the market to gather insight
- Attend a platform for the advancement of armoured vehicles situational awareness, bringing together those at the heart of systems operations, training, development and integration
Who should attend
With particular focus on the collaboration between military, research and industry, Future Armoured Vehicles Situational Awareness
invites not only the key programme managers, capability directors and operational commanders from the armed forces, but also ensures the participation of senior engineers, chief scientists and platform managers from the leading solution providers are present.
- Colonel Adrian Benito, Chief of 8x8 Dragon AFV Program, Spanish MoD
- Colonel Nickolas Kioutas, Project Manager - Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (PNT), US Army
- Dr Periklis Charchalakis, Technical Director, Vetronics Research Centre
- Lieutenant Colonel Gregor Vodeb, Head of Combat Capability Development Branch, Slovenian Armed Forces
- Lieutenant Colonel James de St John-Pryce, Commanding Officer, Armoured Trials and Development Unit, British Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Jeroen van Rantwijk, Commander Ground Maneuver Knowledge Center , Royal Netherlands Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Ralf Linne, Chief of the Armoured Forces Branch - Army Concepts and Capabilities Development Centre, German Army
- Major General Ross Coffman, Director, Next Generation Combat Vehicles Cross Functional Team, US Army Futures Command
- Major Philippe Masse, Project Director – Light Armoured Vehicle Specialist Variant Enhancements, Canadian Army Headquaters
- Mr Alexander Andriotis, Technical Expert, System Safety, SCERTAS GmBH
- Mr Christian Jacques, Director of Innovation , ARQUUS
- Mr Ido Rozenberg, Chief Technology Officer, Axon Vision
- Mr John Crozier, Technical Partner, DSTL, UK MoD
- Mr Jukka Lemola, Product Manager, Patria
- Mr Keith Smith, Generic Vehicle Architecture Senior Manager, Ministry of Defence
- Mr Martin Jõesaar, Chief of iMUGS Project Office, Estonian Centre for Defence Investment
- Mr Miguel Ramos, Engineering & Project Support Branch Chief, NATO Support and Procurement Agency (NSPA)
- Mr Yuval Nahum, Vice President Sales , Nir-Or
- Periklis Charchalakis, Technical Director, Vetronics Research Centre
- Professor Antonios Tsourdos, Head of the Autonomous and Cyber-Physical Systems Centre, Cranfield University
- Thomas Ferris, Associate Professor, Texas A&M University
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.