For the latest COVID-19 Travel restrictions and recommendations please click here
We are proud to announce their 11th annual Smart Water Systems conference
will be returning to London on the 4th 5th April
The aim of the conference is to assist water utility companies, solution/service providers, government officials and finance/investment companies to collaborate, network and examine new technologies and latest developments to move the market forward.
Delving into the need for funding to commence and run trials/projects OFWAT will explain how their new £200m innovation fund will help encourage and support new ideas through embedding a spirit of innovation whilst improving and nurturing a collaboration culture.
Using Case Studies from Water Companies in England, Italy, Belgium, The Netherlands, Sweden and Ireland - who are all at the forefront of advanced smart network technologies and strategies – we will explore how new technologies, IOT and Artificial Intelligence can help to produce and analyse real-time data to ensure more efficient leakage detection and management; leading to better customer engagement and subsequently decreased customers water usage.
The conference will consider key developments in the smart water meter roll outs that have been happening across the UK and parts of Europe with a special focus exploring in detail the challenges faced in the deployment of both household and non household metering. Giving you a in depth knowledge on the requirements you need to build an efficient Advanced Metering Infrastructure.
We strive to deliver real insight and learning experiences through the expertly selected speakers, all who are recommended through our extensive research and consultation that is carried out across the industry. This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with leaders in the Smart Water Market. We look forward to welcoming you to the conference in April.
Benefits of Attending
- Updates on smart meter programmes and results of Smart Meter Trials from the major water utilities in the U.K. and Europe
- Understand the challenges facing water utilities after the smart meter roll out, as well as the lessons learnt
- Learn about Ofwat’s new £200m innovation fund will help encourage and support new ideas.
- Explore how to deploy and capture data from Smart meters with IoT-communication without using a cloud-solution
- Examine various methods to analyse data from Artificial Intelligence software that detect leaks.
- Learn how collaboration and efficiency of communication between utilities can enhance the uptake of innovations
- Understand the specific challenges from monitoring and analysing data when using the latest methodologies and technologies for locating new leaks and hidden leaks
- Realise how digital technology can help reduce operational expenditure in the water sector.
- Gather first hand knowledge on how to use predictive models to enrich (missing) data to prevent leakage of broken water mains
Chair for 2022:
- Jeremy Heath, Innovation Manager, Sutton and East Surrey Water Plc
- Doug Spencer, Head of Smart Metering, Anglian Water
- Gary Adams, Head of Smart Programme, Northumbria Water Group
- Andrew Tucker, Water Efficiency Manager, Thames Water Utilities Ltd
- Mr Kevin Murray, Metering Technology & Solutions Specialist, Irish Water
- Jessica Hydon, Manager of Metering Operations, Yorkshire Water*
- John Rumble, Senior Asset Manager, Strategy and Policy, Affinity Water
- James Hargrave, Regional Head of Leakage, Anglian Water
- David Lonergran, National Leakage Manager, Irish Water
- Mattheus de Konig, Data Scientist, Vitens
- Maurizia Brunetti, Innovation, HERA
- Victor Pelin, Project Engineer, VA SYD
- Tom Swain, Optimisation Delivery Manager, Anglian Water
- John Davies, CIO, MOSL
- John Russel, Senior Director Strategy and Planning, OFWAT
*Speakers name - subject to confirmation
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Pl, Kensington, W8 5SY