For the latest COVID-19 Travel restrictions and recommendations please click here
As Part of Europe's leading Injectable conference
series, we will assess innovations in drug product formulation and biologics, new technologies in device design and the use of long-release injectable compounds.
There is a rising demand for vaccines, insulin, and many modern medicines used to treat cancer and other chronic diseases. As biologics are mainly administered through the injectable route, the significant growth in the biologics market is expected to drive the injectable drug delivery
and prefilled syringe market in the coming years. The injectable drug delivery
market is expected to rise at a compound annual growth rate of 12.9% reaching £915 billion by 2027.
This year's event will highlight the significance of sustainability within the injectable drug delivery
industry, whilst also providing regulatory insight on the changes that have occurred. There will be an additional focus on the impact that covid has had on the success within this industry over the past year. The conference will also highlight successes within the industry and the formulation challenges of long-lasting, highly viscous and high volume drug delivery.
Benefits of Attending
- Discover the new technologies and latest injectable devices being used within the industry
- Develop your understanding of high-volume and long-acting injectable compounds
- Explore the sustainable possibilities that can be adapted within the industry for a green future
- Delve into the world of biologics and biosimilars and what these mean for the injectable drug market
- Network with key industry leaders and discover the leading companies within the injectables space
- Aaron Gowson, Public Affairs Manager, Chiesi Ltd
- Clemens Gunther, Director, Senior Expert Nonclinical Safety, Bayer AG
- Cristiana Heese, Packaging Engineer Combination Products, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma Gmbh & Co. Kg
- David Deutsch, Leading Senior Pharmaceutical Assessor, MHRA
- Fatima Bennai-Sanfourche, Senior Director of QA & RA Compliance for Medical Devices and eHealth, Bayer AG
- Fiona Adshead, Chair, Sustainable Healthcare Coalition
- Friederike Ruebeling, Scientist, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG
- Gabriele Widerstein, Device Lead, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Joel Richard, Chief Development Officer, MedinCell
- John Burke, Senior Industrial Design Consultant, Team Consulting Limited
- Julia Frese, Director, TUV SUD Japan Ltd.
- Marcus Jarman-Smith, Strategic Marketing Manager and New Business Development, Victrex Plc
- Prashant Bhatia, Associate Director, AstraZeneca
- Rene Holm, Professor, University of Southern Denmark
- Reza Abedian, Senior Medical Affairs Manager, Gerresheimer
- Sabine Kattenbeck, Head Device Project Management, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
St James' Court
London, United Kingdom