Biostimulants Europe Summit
will be taking place over the 30th November and 1st December 2022 in Seville, Spain. The conference will bring together leading executives and experts from across the entire value chain (producers of biostimulant
and plant nutrient products, farmers and agriculture suppliers, technology providers, research institutes & government representatives) for two days of informative presentations, interactive discussion & excellent networking opportunities.
As we are now back to running live events, we are excited to be able to enable the meeting of key industry figures to discuss the ongoing challenges and opportunities within the European biostimulants
- European Policy & Regulation: Clarification on Upcoming Requirements
- The Requirement for Field Ethicacy Trials
- Exploring Various Raw Materials used within Biostimulants
- The Benefits Enhanced from Seed Treatments
- Advancements in Seaweed Substances
- Adding Biostimulant Products to Your Portfolio
- An Assessment of the Quality of Biostimulant Substances
- Developments of Microbial Biostimulants for Plant Health Benefit
- Acid-Based Biostimulant Products: Humic, Fulvic and Amino
Who Will Attend?
The Great Lockdowns
- Plant health, nutrition and physiology specialists
- Agriculture and enhancement experts
- Specialty plant nutrition and biostimulants manufacturers
- Government and policy agencies
- Distributors and investors
- Biostimulants producers and feedstock suppliers
- R&D and scientists
- Trade associations
We are doing everything to ensure that all its events go ahead as advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
These have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually, paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the international situation. Whatever happens, we will safeguard the investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use when booking a future ACI event.
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.