Getting Beyond Disruption: The Future of Logistics
Our inaugural Defense Logistics & Support Conference
will provide a vital platform to learn, share and connect with your peers and counterparts to ensure that the US can build agility and resilience into defense-critical supply chains through the adoption of emerging technologies and close collaboration with industry.
In the wake of significant events such as the COVID-19 pandemic and the Ukrainian War, vulnerabilities in defense-critical supply chains have been exposed and the defense industrial base has been notably impacted. Key decision-makers must therefore convene, enbaling the crucial discussions necessary to ensure the innovation and advancement that can augment Warfighter readiness in a rapidly evolving and contested environment.
Applied through the lens of technology, this event will identify those elements that buy you time, mobilize your force and optimize Warfighter readiness. Within that, we will take an in-depth look at the modern innovations and solutions that address the movement, processes, resourcing, sustaining, and redeploying or reallocating of materiel and personnel, as well as identify the critical gaps that we need to get ahead of - ultimately helping to prevent the erosion of supply chains and aiding operational logistics dominance in the United States.
We look forward to welcoming you in Washington, DC on October 25-26, 2022!
Benefits of attending
- Learn how to effectively leverage emerging technologies to streamline logistics processes
- Build and nurture connections with fellow leaders and counterparts with extensive networking opportunities
- Bolster and secure supply chain resiliency in an ever-changing threat environment
- Strengthen industry relationships and improve the contracting phase by joining us at this constructive forum for positive change
2022 Chair Person
- Major General Allan E. Day (Ret.), Former Director, Logistics Operations (J3), Defense Logistics Agency
2022 Early Confirmed Speakers
- Ms. Kristina O'Brien SES, Principal Deputy Director of Strategic Logistics, J4, Joint Staff, The Pentagon
- Ms. Leigh E. Method SES, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Logistics, Department of Defense
- Ms. Angela Tymofichuk SES, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Logistics and Product Support, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition, U.S. Air Force HQ
- Major General Mark T. Simerly, Commanding General, Combined Arms Support Command
- Major General Linda S. Hurry, Director of Logistics and Deputy Chief of Staff for Logistics, Engineering and Force Protection, U.S. Air Force HQ
- Major General John M. Epperly, Deputy Commanding General - Army National Guard, U.S. Army Futures Command
- Major General Simon Hutchings OBE, Director of Joint Support, UK Strategic Command
- Rear Admiral Ian Murray, Chief, Joint Capabilities, Australian Defence Force
- Brigadier General Gavin Lawrence, Commanding General, Military Surface Deployment and Distribution Command (SDDC)
- Brigadier General Gavin J. Gardner, Director, Logistics & Engineering, U.S. Indo-Pacific Command
- Brigadier General Edward L. Vaughan, Deputy Director, Partnering, Security Cooperation, Policy, and Space Coordination, U.S. European Command
- Mr. Kurt Wendelken, Vice Commander, Naval Supply Systems Command
- Colonel Jason Kalin, Commanding General, 735th Supply Chain Operations Group
- Colonel Boyd A. Miller, Director, J4 Logistics, U.S. Southern Command
- Mr. Adarryl Roberts, Program Executive Officer, Defense Logistics Agency
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.