Building on the Resounding Success of the Automotive Cybersecurity USA Series, we bring the event to Europe in November 2022 as UN ECE R155 and R156 becomes an absolute requirement.
- Meeting UN ECE R155 and R156 regulations is now also an absolute requirement for automotive companies that want to sell vehicles in the European Union
- Compliance with the ISO/SAE 21434 standard is now compulsory
- Rise in electric, semi-autonomous, connected and software-defined vehicles has increased the number of cyber-attacks
- Between 2018 and 2021, automotive cyber-attacks have increased by 225%
is a hotter topic now than it has ever been. The rapid increase in attacks could cost the industry over $505m by 2024 and potentially irreparable reputational damage. Automotive cyber security
has gone from being a topic that was relatively important to OEMs, Tier-1s and Tier-2s, to being a critical topic this year.
As one of the most important aspects of the design of new vehicles: every engineer needs to not only now be aware of cyber security but also understand how to protect vehicles from different threat vectors over the vehicle's lifecycle.
Against this backdrop of a rapid evolving industry, and following 12 successful editions in the United States, we are proud to bring Automotive Cyber Security Europe 2022
to Munich this November.
Focusing on real use cases, practical strategies, new ideas and technologies with advanced capabilities, the three-day event agenda showcases...
- How OEMs are approaching cyber security...
- What their greatest challenges are...
- What they have found through their vulnerabilities and weaknesses...
- How companies are achieving their goals...
- Among other key issues that are often not discussed!
As an environment built for knowledge transfer, collaboration and idea sharing, we're inviting you to join your cyber security colleagues in Munich this November to engage, learn and network face-to-face with the people at the forefront of European automotive cyber security
from OEMs, Tier 1s, Tier 2s and solution providers.
Co-located with the Connected Vehicles Europe 2022
, we're giving you the opportunity to learn from, network and do business with 100s of Cybersecurity and Connected Vehicles experts over three full days in Munich.
New Addition to 2022!
- Automotive Cyber Security Europe is offering two exclusive site tours alongside the 3 full day event.
- BMW Welt: taking place morning of 29th November, this exclusive guided tour will give fascinating insights into the present and future of automotive mobility.
- BMW Group Plant Tour: taking place afternoon of 30th November, BMW Group's main plant will present selected production areas of influential automobile manufacturing.
- Paul Sanderson, Lead Security Architect, Jaguar Land Rover
- Alexandre Berthold, Project Lead, Car Security Functions, Volkswagen AG
- Guy Gilam, Head of Product Marketing, Cybellum
- Pierpaolo Cincilla, Ph.D, Expert - Cybersecurity Process and Compliance, Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi
- Richard Groome, Client/Sector Lead - OT, Armis
- Redouane Soum, Cyber Security System Architect, Groupe Renault
- Felipe Fernandes, Cyber Security Manager, Jaguar Land Rover
- Michael Eisenbarth, Head of Cyber Security Lab, ZF Group
- Markus Dreher, Governance Product Security, Bosch
- Markus Tscherisch, Head of Security & Privacy Research & Governance, Continental
- Sarah Syed-Winkler, Automotive Security & Privacy Specialist, Continental
- Javier Vasquez Vidal, Principal Hardware Security Architect, NIO
- Jetzabel Serna, Cyber Security Strategy, Bosch
- Cosimo Senni Guidotti Magnani, Connected Vehicle Cyber Security Senior Manager, Marelli
- Tilo Knapp, Team Leader, Security Management, Bosch Engineering
- Priyank Kumar, Senior Director of Automotive/OT & Payments, Utimaco
- Pierre Girard, Cybersecurity Senior Expert, Thales
- Marc Stottinger, Professor, RheinMain University of Applied Sciences
- Christoph Krauss, Professor/Head of Automotive Security Research, Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences/INCYDE GmbH
- Alishba Jan, Divisional Director, Automotive IQ
- Damian Pigot, Global Sales Director, Automotive IQ
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
Hilton Munich City
Rosenheimer Str. 15, 81667