US Navy Strategic Systems Programs, in partnership with the NavalX Midwest Tech Bridge, present the 2nd annual Hypersonic Innovation Conference
. This forum will emphasize the pressing needs to advance American hypersonic technologies and leverage these technologies to achieve U.S. National Security goals. As nations around the world accelerate their development and production of hypersonic systems the pace of US developments needs to advance as well. Hypersonic weapons have the potential to change the balance of power in the Pacific and Europe and only a concerted effort across the DoD and with our allies will allow the US to maintain the balance of global power.
- 700+ SENIOR-LEVEL ATTENDEES
- 50+ SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS
- 25+ SPEAKER SESSIONS
- 8+ HOURS OF NETWORKING
Key Topics of Discussion:
- Utilizing disruptive technologies such as hypersonics to enable the Warfighter and maintain a strategic military advantage
- Prioritizing an increase in hypersonics production as a key enabler to the current US defense mission
- Implementing an integrated deterrence strategy that adapts strategic capabilities & keeps pace with evolving global threats such as hypersonic weapons
- Leading Army initiatives to deliver hypersonic capabilities that will deter and defeat rapidly modernizing adversaries
- Rapidly developing and deploying hypersonic weapons capabilities across all Services through optimized investments
- Facilitating the implementation of the DoD's National Hypersonics Initiative 2.0: Accelerating the Nation’s hypersonics development
- Fielding usable hypersonic weapons across the USAF to address high priority targets & keep pace with the adversary
- Identifying innovative technologies relative to the U.S. Navy's Conventional Prompt Strike hypersonic weapon program (CPS)
- Leveraging UCAH to help advance DoD requirements in hypersonics-related S&T, workforce development, and technology transition
- Advancing hypersonic materials at warp speed for the safety and security of the Nation
Why You Should Attend:
This educational forum will bring together senior DoD officials, military leaders, academia, and solution providers to explore emerging concepts and capabilities in hypersonic weapons and systems in across the joint force. As the Nation's adversaries continue to increase their funding and development of hypersonic capabilities, the U.S. must continue to improve its own competencies and regain the spot it once held at the forefront of hypersonic technology.
The Hypersonic Innovation Conference
will discuss the pressing for the need to progress hypersonic advancements throughout the DoD. As America's competitors across the globe continue to expand their regional and global aspirations the nation needs to accelerate its efforts as well.
This forum will feature senior level discussions that emphasize the critical need for the rapid acquisition and development of hypersonic capabilities across all services. This program will allow for open and honest dialogue to solve the nation's most difficult technical and strategic challenges.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Navy SSP Hypersonic Innovation Conference
provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.Contact us for sponsorship information
May 2023 Speakers Include:
- ADM Christopher Grady, USN, Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
- VADM Johnny Wolfe, Jr. USN, Director, Strategic Systems Programs
- Jason Dryer, Director, Strategic Capabilities Office, DoD
- Brig Gen Jason Bartolomei, USAF, PEO, Program Executive Officer for Weapons and Director of the Armament Directorate, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center
- Dr. Shari Feth, SES, Director Innovation, Science & Technology, Missile Defense Agency
- Jeannie Sommer, Deputy Director, Army Hypersonic Project Office, Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office, U.S. Army
- CAPT Greg Zettler, USN, Conventional Prompt Strike Program Manager, Strategic Systems Programs
- Col Jacob Porter, USAF, Chief, High Speed Systems Division, Air Force Research Laboratory
- Mark Glenn, Incoming Director, Joint Hypersonics Transition Office
- Col Ariel Batungbacal, USAF, Commander, National Air and Space Intelligence Center
- Dr. Angie Lewis, SES, ?Technical Director, NSWC Crane
- CAPT John Kerr, USN, Navy Service Lead, Defense Innovation Unit
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Preliminary Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueDayton Convention Center
22 E 5th St, 45402
Dayton, OH, USA
Details coming soon!
Details coming soon!