The 12th Annual Special Operations Forces and Irregular Warfare Symposium
will explore the intricacies of unconventional warfare tactics and strategies. This year's iteration will convene senior leaders and decision makers across the SOF community, regional combatant commands, DoD, nonprofits, and industry to address the constant evolving nature of modern conflicts as state and non-state actors increasingly employ unconventional methods to achieve their objectives. Special emphasis will be placed on the crucial need for special operations forces to be well-equipped, trained and adaptable to counter these threats effectively. The Symposium aims to strengthen the capabilities of special operations forces and enhance their contributions to national and global security.
Topics to be covered at the 2023 Symposium:
- Empowering Special Operations: Leading in an Era of Complex Warfare
- Transforming the SOF Enterprise to Achieve the Goals of the NDS
- Harnessing the Power of Information in Modern Warfare
- Developing the AFSOC Force of the Future by Modernizing Capabilities in Contested Environments
- Navigating the 21st Century Battlefield: Adversarial AI and Emerging Tech as a Cyber Irregular Warfare Operation
- Bolstering Deterrence Measures within NATO to Counter the Evolving Challenge of Hybrid Warfare
- Commercializing Technical Data to Facilitate Automating Manual Processes for SOF
Why You Should Attend This Symposium:
The 12th Annual SOF & Irregular Warfare Symposium
will convene senior leaders and decisionmakers across the SOF community to discuss the complexities and multifaceted nature of special operations in the 21st century. The Symposium will cover how SOF
will continue to play an increasingly important role in competition with countries such as China, Russia, and Iran, particularly in the area of irregular warfare
. Additionally, leaders will highlight the role of SOF in irregular warfare
, making it important to ensure that SOF have a sufficient quality of personnel, mission readiness and resilience, a modernized force, and close relationships with interagency entities and foreign allies and partners.
The Symposium will highlight the latest developments across U.S. combatant commands in the realm of special operations and irregular warfare
. The integration of intelligence gathering, analysis, and technology in irregular warfare
scenarios will be a focal point of discussion. Senior level speakers will delve into a diverse array of topics, addressing the growing importance of information warfare and cyber operations of emerging technologies in irregular warfare
contexts. The conference will also explore how advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and big data analytics are enhancing situational awareness and decision-making capabilities for special operations forces
. Additionally, attendees will have the chance to hear about joint operations and cooperation between different commands to maximize the effectiveness of irregular warfare
missions. The exchange of knowledge and innovations during the Symposium will help shape future strategies and ensure that U.S. special operations forces
remain agile and capable of meeting the ever-evolving demands of irregular warfare
in an unpredictable global landscape.
The team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Symposiums' content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in special forces operations as well as key-policy makers across military and civilian offices. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
At Our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the most complex issues facing the special operations community.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments, or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities Available!
The 2023 SOF & Irregular Warfare Symposium
provides opportunities including exhibit space, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.Contact us for sponsorship information