The 6th Annual Military Aviation & Air Dominance Summit
is the only full spectrum defense aviation event in North America and will convene senior level experts and decision makers from across the U.S. Military Services, DoD, International Partners, Acquisition Authorities, & Industry for a Joint Service discussion on initiatives and strategies to best equip and sustain the aviation force of the future. The 2024 Summit will discuss how the Military services, in partnership with industry, are modernizing and enhancing military aviation platforms and systems to ensure air dominance for the future fight.
- 250+ Senior Level Attendees
- 20+ High Level Speakers
- 5+ Hrs Dedicated Networking
- 2 Full Days
Topics to be Discussed at the 2024 Summit
- Transforming Army aviation vertical lift capabilities to ensure war-winning future readiness
- Equipping the Army aviation force of 2030 to fight & win
- Strengthening global partnerships & utilizing advanced capabilities to achieve aviation dominance
- Enhancing Partnerships, Presence, & Military Readiness to Help Ensure Air Dominance Across the INDOPACOM AOR
- Developing & delivering advanced Army aviation capabilities for all-domain operations
- Delivering & sustaining war-winning 5th generation air capabilities to the Warfighter
- Accelerating MOSA in the battlespace to support the current/future aviator
- Leveraging MUM-T to enhance air power
Why You Should Attend This Summit
The Military Services are focusing on developing new aircraft and modernizing existing aviation systems with advanced capabilities as part of their plan to achieve air dominance by 2030 amid an era of strategic competition. This event will gather members from across the Military Services, DoD, International Partner, Acquisition Authorities, & Industry for in-depth discussions on how the Military Services, in partnerships with industry, are leveraging emerging capabilities to enhance the technological superiority of military aviation platforms to ensure global air dominance.
Discussions at the 2024 Summit will concentrate on the Army's Future Vertical Lift portfolio, cost-effective modernization of air platforms, collaboration with industry and international partners, utilizing advanced capabilities to ensure air dominance, and bolstering readiness and modernization to sustain global air superiority. The event will also feature panels on accelerating global partnerships, MOSA, and crewed-uncrewed teaming. Attendees at the 2024 Military Aviation & Air Dominance Summit
will have the unique opportunity to discuss the current and future strategies to modernize aviation platforms and systems and employ advanced technologies to successfully compete in the future operating environment.
Our team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summits' content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in the military aviation community, to include key acquisition authorities & policymakers across the military commands.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities at the 2024 Military Aviation & Air Dominance Summit
are now available.Contact us for sponsorship information
2024 Confirmed Speakers:
- MG Walter T. Rugen, USA Director, Army Aviation, Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-3/5/7
- MG Robert L. Barrie Jr, USA, Special Assistant to the Principal Military Deputy, U.S. Army ASA(ALT).
- MG Michael C. McCurry, USA, Commanding General, Army Aviation Center of Excellence
- MG Thomas W. O’Connor Jr., USA Commanding General, U.S. Army Aviation & Missile Command
- BG Phillip C. Baker, USA Director, Future Vertical Lift Cross Functional Team, U.S. Army Futures Command
- RDML Michael P. Donnelly, USN, ?Director, Air Warfare (N98), Office of the Chief of Naval Operations
- Brig Gen Michael R. Drowley, USAF, Director, Joint Training & Exercises (J7), U.S. ?Indo-Pacific Command
- Rodney Davis, SES Acting Program Executive Officer, PEO Aviation
- Thomas Simms, SES, Principal Deputy Executive Director for Systems Engineering & Architecture, DoD (OUSD(R&E))
- Dr. Sandra Hobson, SES Deputy Director, Operational Test & Evaluation for Strategic Initiatives, Policy, & Emerging Technologies, DOT&E
- Brig Gen Dale White, USAF, PEO, Fighters & Advanced Aircraft, AFLCMC
- Christopher A. Garrett, SES, Technical Advisor, Systems Engineering, AFLCMC
- COL Scott D. Wilkinson, USA Commander, U.S. Army Special Operations Aviation Command
- Col Douglas Wickert, USAF Commander, 412th Test Wing, U.S. Air Force
- Rear Admiral Axel Ristau, Defense Attaché, Embassy of Germany to the United States
- BGen C.A. McKenna, Director General Air & Space Force Development, Royal Canadian Air Force
- Keith Bethell, Director, Helicopters DE&S- UK MoD
- MG (Ret.) Kenneth T. Royar, USA, VP & Program Integration Lead, Textron
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
601 Moquin Dr NW, 35806