Remaining at the Forefront of the E-Motor Sector
Last year, marked ten years since the E-Motor Technologies conference
first took place in Germany. Not only was it a milestone year, but it was also our biggest, most value-led event to-date with attendance numbers surpassing all expectations.
Where is the E-Motor Segment of the Automotive Industry at Right Now?
According to one leading OEM expert that we spoke to... 'The market is ramping up and business has just begun. We have a lot of ongoing R&D efforts, work isn't slowing down, and we haven't reached a boiling point yet.'
As the industry becomes more and more electrified, and sustainability and environmental impact of products stay top of mind, finding the optimal balance between cost, performance, efficiency, and sustainability is not only a major priority but also an enormous challenge.
The key driver right now is finding lightweight e-machines, with high power density and torque density at the lowest cost possible. If someone can prove that e-motors can be designed without rare earth materials/ magnets to reduce dependency on copper, aluminium etc., overcome supply chain concerns and mitigate risk creatively through e-motor design, and improve manufacturing efficiency overall, that is exactly the type of proposal OEMs are looking for.
In a nutshell, every OEM wants to see a proposal for lightweight, low-cost, high-efficiency and sustainable e-motors. We're doing just that in more ways than one at the E-Motor Technologies 2024 conference.
Mark your diaries and secure your places for the most interactive, educational and high-value event to-date. as we give you three-and-a-half days of presentations and discussions to make e-motors cheaper, strategies to optimise e-motor efficiency, performance and cooling, manage sustainability and environmental impact, assess new e-motor designs, topologies and optimise e-motor at the system level.
The 2024 Agenda will give you complete details on:
- Advanced E-Motor Technologies 2024: What to expect at the next Advanced E-Motor Technologies event, returning to Munich in March 2024,
- Co-Located Thermal Management 2024 : A glimpse on what you you'll see at the co-located Thermal Management for EV/HEV 2024 event.
- E-Motor Proposals: A brand-new gamified contest format allowing companies to present e-motor proposals and delegates the chance to review them on the basis of cost, efficiency & performance.
- Black-Tie Gala Dinner & Awards: One-of-a-kind Black-Tie Gala Dinner & Awards on 6th March 2024
& Much More!
- Vineetha Ravindran, Technical Project Lead- Next Generation Inverters, Scania Group
- Dr. Elisabet Jansson, Industrial PhD Energy Systems Engineer, Volvo Cars
- Dr. Sid Ali Randi, Specialist Electric Drives – R&D Electromagnetic Simulation Engineer, Renault Group, France
- Dr. Jari Hyvönen, Senior Project Manager for Future Powertrain Projects Production Planning, Audi AG
- Can Nemlioglu, System Architect, Lightyear
- Bernhard Schmitt, Global Engineering Director Europe and Global Director Engineering Electric Motor, BorgWarner
- Stephen Lambert, Chief Technology Officer, Protean Electric
- Dr. Joao Bonifacio, Head of System Development Advanced Engineering - Electrified Powertrain Technology, ZF Group
- Stefan Ender, Co-Founder & Managing Director, DeepDrive
- Dr. Fabio Dohr, Head of Platform Portfolio Electric Vehicle Drives, ZF Group
- Richard Burke, UK Engineering Director, Protean Electric Limited
- Alexander Rosen, Co- Founder, Powertrain System Engineering, DeepDrive
- Dr. Gorazd Gotovac, CTO, Elaphe Propulsion Technologies
- Florian Sell-Le Blanc, Manager Advanced E-Motor Technologies, Schaeffler
- Saphir Faid, Senior Director Engineering - Electric Product Development, Garrett Advancing Motion
- Blaz Grafenauer, Chief Architect, Elaphe
- Michael Southcott, Associate Manager of Propulsion Component Research, S&P Global
- Eric Hustedt, Chief Technology Officer, Exro Technologies
- Dr. Branko Ban, Electric Machine Specialist, Alvier Mechatronics
- Lorenzo Lugani, Product Manager - Inductive Sensors, MELEXIS
- Ruggero Leoncavallo, Product Line Manager Inductive Position Sensors, Renesas Electronics Germany GmbH
- Peter Szilagyi, Managing Director, Wieland eTraction Systems GmbH
- Dr. Robert Brand, Product Managements Parts, VACUUMSCHMELZE
- Volker Null, Technology Manager Thermal & Dielectric Fluids, Shell
- Matthieu Clauet, Principle Project Manager- Automation & AI, AVL
- Blessing Aroboto, Conference Producer, Automotive IQ
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
H4 Hotel München MesseReservation Method
Konrad-Zuse-Platz 14, 81829
We have reserved a selection of Rooms at the discounted group rate, subject to availability. Reserve your room by clicking on this link