For the 16th year, the Operational Energy Summit
will once again serve as a hub for fostering thought leadership, meaningful discussions, and valuable collaboration on the subject of energy.
This year, our focus intensifies as we delve into diverse operational energy sources, emphasizing risk mitigation, capability enhancements, and the optimization of military performance.
We aim to explore the dynamic realm of energy storage, engage in insightful dialogues concerning alternative energy solutions, and outline the roadmap towards achieving net-zero emissions.
Join us this year as we intricately examine the intricacies of the United States and allied nations in establishing sustainable, efficient energy sources, resulting in heightened military capabilities and reduced risks associated with refueling missions.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Determine new priorities for the future development and delivery of force designs and acquisition of energy resources and power related technologies
- Get up to date on the Climate Adaption Plan and understand how U.S. forces are responding to it in practical terms by applying a climate-lens to decision making
- Hear about the latest OE military requirements and initiatives from the DoD, MoD and NATO to enhance and streamline energy resiliency efforts
- Review the progress made from the Operational Energy Strategy and better understand the operational environment and uncover opportunities to enhance mission success
- Learn about the impact and implementation of Multi Domain Operations 2028 and how this is shaping the future operating environment
Very informative with good presentations and clear definition of today’s situation and future vision. Good questions/discussions.
- Honorable (Ret.) Sharon Burke, Former Assistant Secretary of Defense for Operational Energy, US DoD
- The Honorable Meredith Berger, Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Energy, Installations, and Environment / Chief Sustainability Officer, US Navy
- The Honorable Rachel Jacobson, Assistant Secretary of the Army for Installations, Energy, and Environment, US Army
- Andrew Mayock, Federal Chief Sustainability Officer, The Office of the Chief Sustainability Officer
- Mr. Roberto I. Guerrero, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Operational Energy, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Energy, Installations, and Environment, US Air Force
- James Caley, Director of Operational Energy, Department of the Navy
- John Garstka, Director for Cyber Warfare, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment
- Dr. Halle Cheeseman, Program Director, ARPA-E, Department of Energy
- Dr. Jeff Waksman, Program Manager at the Strategic Capabilities Office (SCO), Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Mr. Jim Allen, Technical Director for Operational Science and Engineering (OSE) of the U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center’s Construction Engineering Research Laboratory (ERDC-CERL), US Army
- Colonel Chris Vitale, Director, Army Operational Energy and Climate Change Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army, US Army
- Colonel Matthew McKinney, Commander of Marine Corps Logistics Base, Albany, US Marine Corps
- Mr. Wsewolod Rusow, Head of Research and Lessons Learned Division, NATO Energy Security Center of Excellence in Vilnius, Lithuania, NATO
- Elias D. Wilcoski, Research Physicist at the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory (NRL), US Navy
- Dr. Dominck Wright, Lead Data Analyst & Wargaming, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force (Installations, Environment & Energy)
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.