Join us at the 13th Annual International Fighter conference this November 2013! The event returns with a brand-new speaker faculty, a strengthened agenda and more networking opportunities for the Jet Fighter community.
International Fighter has a 13 year long reputation as the fighter community event of the year. This year delegates are gathering to discuss strategic priorities, deliver programme updates, and understand and share common challenges.
With international keynote speakers delivering their vision of the future force including modernisation and upgrade plans from across the globe including; Lieutenant General Anwar Hamad, Commander of the Iraqi Air Force and General Tito Saúl Pinilla Pinilla, Commander of the Colombian Air Force.
What's new for 2013?
- Industry Panel Discussion – hear the vision that industry holds for the future of the fighter market with senior leadership across sectors
- “News and Views” session – Independent analysis and global trends in fighter aircraft. Current headline hitting stories and the perception of defence procurement in an age of austerity
- Commanders’ Forum Panel Discussion – take part in the debate as senior air force leadership put forward their views on force structure, force development and operating in a resource constrained environment
- With even more dedicated interactive roundtable discussion time than in previous years you can meet the expert sitting next to you and build personal relationships at the most interactive conference to date.
We look forward to seeing you in November.
“The Forum provided a unique opportunity to interact with Air Force leadership from over the world and to share the current theme and perceptions regarding the Jet Fighter.”
Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman, NI(M), S Bt, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force
“Immensely beneficial for the professionals, civil and military alike. Arranging stream wise panel discussions focused round table discussions was also great as it maximized the effect to benefit from this seminar. It helped to know what's happening and also the likely trend of development, requirements and challenges of Fighter Industry. Overall, an excellent and must attend event for the professionals and experts related to this field."
Zahidul Islam Khan, Secretary to the Chief of Air Staff, Bangladesh Air Force
Register at ASDEvents and receive 20% discount.
Venue & Accommodation
America Square Conference Centre
1 America Square, 17 Crosswall
EC3N 2LB, United Kingdom
Phone: 020 7706 7700
Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee; however we have put together a HotelMap that displays discounted accommodation for hotels in the area near to America Square Conference Centre. The map displays live availability and allows you to book directly with each hotel: http://www.HotelMap.com/M9GZ2
Register at ASDEvents and receive 20% discount.The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
- Lieutenant General (retd.) Dave Deptula, Conference Chair and Former DCS/ISR (A2), USAF
- Invited: Lt. Gen. Guillermo Leon Leon, Commander, Colombian Air Force
- Lieutenant General Anwar Hamad, Commander, Iraqi Air Force
- Lieutenant General Craig Franklin, Commander, 3rd Air Force, U.S. Air Forces in Europe
- Lieutenant General Sergei Drozdov, Deputy Commander, Ukraine Air Force
- Air Cdre. Dave Waddington, Tornado Force Commander, RAF Marham, Representing Chief of Air Staff, RAF
- Air Cdre. Ian (Paddy) Teakle, Head Doctrine, Air and Space, DCDC
- Air Cdre. Jayne Millington, Air Officer Battlespace Management, Royal Air Force HQ
- Captain Hervé Hamelin, Commandant of Landivisiau Naval Air Base, French Navy
- Colonel Salah Almansoor, Planning HQ, Royal Bahraini Air Force
- Colonel Fred Vansina, Chief of Staff, Belgian Air Component
- Colonel Fabrice Grandclaudon, Rafale Programme Officer, French MoD
- Colonel Jorge Clavero, Chief of Section of Combat Systems Programs, Spanish Air Force HQ
- Wing Commander Neil Cook, Air and Space Operations Team Leader, Royal Air Force
- Major John "Slider" Getgood, F-22 Weapons and Avionics, U.S. Air Force
- John Wilcox, Associate Director for Munitions, Air Force Research Laboratory
- Alison Seabeck, Shadow Minister for DE&S, MP for Plymouth Moor View (Lab.)
- Michael Garcia, Sr BD Manager, AESA Radar, Raytheon
- Rick McCrary, Vice President International Development, The Boeing Corporation
- Gideon Singer, Technical Director, Saab AB
- Lisa Åbom, Ph.D, Head Of Project Office, SAAB
- Name to be confirmed, Senior Representative, Eurofighter
- Douglas Barrie, Senior Fellow for Military Aerospace, International Institute for Strategic Studies
- Bill Sweetman, Editor, Defense Technology International
- Lt. Col. (ret.) Jay A. Stout, Author, Former Marine Corps fighter pilot
- Tim Ripley, Aviation correspondent, ARAB DEFENCE JOURNAL
- Jamie Hunter, Editor Combat Aircraft, Aviacom Ltd
Register at ASDEvents and receive 20% discount.