UAS 2013 will feature a line-up of key military and industry speakers who will explore the growth and development of the international Unmanned Aerial System market. The leading event will feature brand new presentations, speakers and sessions, providing delegates with a unique insight into the UAS domain forecasting the developments from 2013 to 2014.
For this year's event, we will bring you more sessions from leading Military and public services speakers and greater insight into establishing the transition of UAS from Military to Commercial and Civilian markets. In addition to this, the conference will look at the procurement of various UAS platforms by Global militaries whilst also analyzing emerging markets worldwide. The Conference will go above and beyond in reviewing the developments of Unmanned Aerial Systems by assessing tactical UAS feedback and evaluating the benefits of Dual Aviation authority.
Key reasons to attend UAS 2013:
- Gain insight into the future requirements for the US Marine Corps Family of Systems
- Learn about new developments in the transitional use of UAS from military to civilian applications
- Explore the emergence of Dual Aviation Authorities and participate in reviewing their effectiveness
- Hear from leading academics presenting up-to-date research and developments on technological advancements of UAVs and UAS
- Discover the critical evaluations presented in relation to failed UAS operations and examine how much of this failure can be attributed to human factors
PLUS - Don't miss our pre-conference interactive workshop
- UAS in Transition: From War to Peace, from Military to Commercial
- Hosted by: Dr. Bill Powers, Research Fellow, Center for Emerging Threats & Opportunities (CETO), Potomac Institute for Policy Studies, USMC
Held on the 19 November 2013
Following on from the last 12 years, UAS 2013 will be no different and will bring together key players within the unmanned aerial community. Make sure you don't miss out and register today.
- Andrea Esposito, Staff Officer UAV Operations, NATO
- Bogdan Horvat, Executive Officer, NATO Headquarters
- Captain H.L. Stomp, OPS UAS, Ministry of Defence, Defense Materirl Organisation
- Commander Frederic Glorieux, UAS, French Navy
- Debajit Sarkar, Unmanned Aerial Systems and Smart Weapons, Independent Consultant
- Dr. Bill Crowther, Reader in Engineering , University Of Manchester Institute Of Science And Technology
- Dr. Bill Powers, Research Fellow, Warfighting Laboratory, United States Marine Corp
- Dr. Darren Ansell, Space and Aerospace Engineering Lead, University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN)
- Dr. Peter Lee, Principal Lecturer in Military and Leadership Ethics & Assistant Director , Portsmouth University
- Major General (Ret) George Harrison, Director, GA Technical Research Institute
- Major General (ret'd), Ken Israel, Defense Science Board Advisor, Office of the Secretary of Defense , Israel Associates
- Major Lorenzo Rispoli, MQ1 - MQ9 Program Office Deputy Lead, Italian Air Force Staff
- Mick Davidson, Tactical UAS SME, Unmanned experts
- Mike Lissone, UAS ATM Integration Manger, EUROCONTROL
- Senior Representative, Deputy Head Collect, Cap ISTAR, ISTAR Capability Branch Ministry of Defence, UK
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The conference agenda is available as PDF under downloads.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who Should Attend
Military and civilian personnel, Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operating Officers, Managing Directors, Vice Presidents, Director, Partners, Heads and Managers working in:
- Command, Control Communications and Computers
- Airborne Network
- Global Information Grid
- Combat Air Patrol
- Operation Systems Developments
- Defence Common Ground System
- Remotely Piloted Air Systems
- Alliance Ground Surveillance
Marriott Hotel, Regents Park
128 King Henry's Road
London, NW3 3ST