- What will be the vehicle requirements for battlefields in the future?
- How can we elongate the life cycle of our vehicles?
- How can we maintain and retrofit current vehicles going to increase their usability in multiple environments?
- What is the next generation of military vehicles going to look like and what will be their capabilities?
At MVEC 2014, we will take advantage of this period and focus on research and development and preparing for the battlefields we know will encounter in the near future. This event is the number one meeting place for manufacturers to get ahead of the next purchasing curve and in front of OEMs and DoD aquisition personnel. MVEC will be the perfect opportunity to OEMs to network with subcontractors to discuss their needs and manufacturing requirements.
Interested in attending?Get for your FREE EXPO PASS today and enjoy the following benefits:
- Meet over 40 exhibitors and over 500 registered attendees
- Walk the exhibition floor and enjoy all product showcases
- Attend complimentary sessions on exhibition floor
- Join the cocktail reception
- Participate in the exhibition giveaways
Overall, I enjoyed the show very much. Some of the conference discussions were timely and offered us some insight in to the future of military vehicles. The supplier displays were well laid out and representatives were very knowledgeable.
Joe Burchill, Link Engineering
Conference discussions were timely and offered us insight in to the future of military vehicles. The supplier displays were well laid out and representatives were very knowledgeable
Engineering Manager, BAE Systems Inc., Land & Armaments Group
Venue & AccommodationDetroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
Renaissance Center - 400 Renaissance Drive
48243 , United States
Phone: 313-568-8000The agenda is avialable as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
- COL John Cavedo, Joint Project Manager, JLTV, PEO CS&CSS, US Army
- MAJ Steven Warren, Army Legislative Liaison, OCLL Programs Division, US Army
- Christopher Cardine, Chief Scientist of Tank Technologies, General Dynamics
- Regis Luther, Vice President, Portfolio/Product Management & Defense Engineering, Navistar Defense
- Mike Shibley, Lead Systems Engineer, General Dynamics
- Sam Homsy, Director, Army Programs, Navistar Defense