Asia Pacific's Premier Maritime Security and Surveillance Forum!The 11th Annual Coastal Surveillance conference is back after a runaway success last year! In 2013, 250+ top representatives from over 110 navies, coast guards, military and maritime security organiSations in Asia and beyond attended Coastal Surveillance to discuss solutions to combat pressing maritime security threats.
In 2014, we are building on that success to bring you a highly valuable conference programme designed through intensive market research with and inputs from senior defense and government officials, maritime security experts and industry professionals.
NEW FOR 2014: Following intensive market research with navies, coast guards, air forces, government maritime organisations and key industry players, we are pleased to present a special focus on EEZ protection and asset procurement plans for coastal protection in the region.
To bring your conference experience to a whole new level, we are also presenting a post-conference Aerial Assets Procurement and Requirements Focus Day to facilitate discussion on key procurement priorities and strategic directions for aerial coastal surveillance developments in the Asia region.
- Best practice global case studies for coastal surveillance and maritime security: Overcoming persistent transnational threats such as piracy, armed robbery, drug and human smuggling, illegal fishing and marine pollution.
- Emerging strategies and technological systems for inter-agency cooperation: Interoperability and creating a seamless operating picture between agencies for coordinated and fast response to threats.
- Day 2 Special focus on EEZ Protection: How navies, coast guards and air forces are developing their assets to combat the evolving nature of modern maritime threats in the EEZ.
- Exclusive Cocktail Reception on Day 1: To welcome you to Singapore, we are organizing an exclusive cocktail reception for you at the end of Day 1 from 5.30pm - 7.30pm! Be sure to mark this down on your calendar!
You Cannot Miss This!
- Network and build relationships with professionals from your counterpart organisations
- Learn from knowledgeable subject matter experts armed with practical, implementable advice
- Gain strategic, operational and technical insight on coastal surveillance and border protection as well as broader maritime security issues
- Hear about the latest technologies you can tap on to achieve coastal surveillance and maritime security objectives as well as implementation considerations and pitfalls to avoid
- Achieve greater information sharing and interoperability across agencies
- Benchmark with maritime stakeholders to assess your priorities and focus for 2014 and beyond
- Enjoy Singapore's cityscape at the prestigious MARINA BAY SANDS!
Venue & AccommodationMarina Bay Sands
10 Bayfront Avenue,
Phone: +65 6688 8897
Marina Bay Sands
10 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018956
Tel: +65 6688 8868
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgThe agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
- Sam Sokha, Deputy Chief of Staff, Cambodian Navy Headquarters
- Major Nguyen Khac Vuot, Operations Officer, Vietnam Coast Guard
- Rear Admiral Bob Tarrant, Commander, European Union Naval Force & Operation Commander, EU Naval Force Somalia Operation Atalanta
- Rear Admiral Jack Steer, Chief of Navy, Royal New Zealand Navy
- Sutthiphan Kritsanakhup, Deputy Chief of the Air Staff, Royal Thai Air Force
- Superintendent Matusin Haji Jumat, Head of the Operation, Acting OCPD, Royal Brunei Police Force
- ASP Mohamad Fairuze bin Haji, Senior Operations Officer, Royal Brunei Police Force
- Rear Admiral Charlie Williams, Commander, Logistics Force Western Pacific, US Naval Forces
- Senior Superintendent Fred Tsui, Senior Superintendent of Police, HONG KONG MARINE POLICE
- Superintendent Alan Lau King-lun, Superintendent of Police, Divisional Commander, HONG KONG MARINE POLICE
- Aaron T Reconquista, Commander, Coast Guard Air Group, Philippine Coast Guard
- Ferdinand M Velasco, Commander, Philippine Coast Guard
- Commodore Andrew Gough, Director General Navy Capability Plans and Engagement, Royal Australian Navy
- Lt. Colonel Eric Ng, Head, Information Fusion Centre (IFC)
- His Excellency Admiral Staff Abdullah Bin Sultan Al Sultan, Chief, Royal Saudi Navy
- Morio de I’Isle, Commander Pacific Maritime Zone, French Navy
- Captain Mohd Fadzli Kamal Bin Mohd Mohaldin, Chief of Staff, RMN Naval Region 2 HQ, Royal Malaysian Navy
- Vice Admiral Hiromi Takashima, Commander (rtd), Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force
- First Admiral Amarulla Octavian, Commander, Sea Battle Group, Western Fleet, INDONESIAN NAVY
- Admiral Datuk Mohd Amdan bin Kurish RMN, Director-General, Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency
- Capt (Maritime) Robert Teh Geok Chuan, Search and Rescue & Disaster Relief Principal Assistant Director, Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency
- Narciso A. Vingcon Jr. (PNGSC), Commander, Sea Lift and Amphibious Force, Republic of Philippine Navy
- Rear Admiral Sam Sokha, Chief, Cambodian Navy
- Allan B. Rosal, Commander, Littoral Combat Force, Republic of Philippine Navy
- Lizzie Greenwood, Business Development Director, Asia Pacific, Global Goverment, Inmarsat
- Jose Manuel Perez-Pujazon, Deputy Executive VP - Defence, Indra
- Olov Fäst, Director, Global Sales, S&T Airborne Systems
- Jaap Gelling, Product Director - High Speed Craft, Damen Group
- Csptain Gaudencio C. Collado Jr. (PNGSC), Chief of Fleet Staff, Republic of Philippine Navy
- Rear Admiral DMS Dissnayake RWP USP, Northern Area Commander, SRI LANKA NAVY