SOTIF is Coming to Detroit
ADAS and highly automated driving systems are the future, but how do we ensure they're safe?
Born out of part 14 of ISO 26262, ISO/PAS 21448 seeks to fill the gaps left by the original, hardware-focused standard. The SOTIF 2020 Summit
will tackle the burning questions and challenges that the new standard has created for the industry.
Our audience will enable systems architecture, sensor fusion, software, ADAS, simulation, testing and validation engineers to meet with Chief Product Officers, Directors of Engineering, and the leaders that created the ISO/PAS 21448 standard.
Key discussions will be led on overwriting data, the challenges in sensor fusion and leveraging AI to create more advanced connected, autonomous, and electric vehicles.
We have created an exciting program and enjoyable format designed to maximize your learning experience and professional development:
- Tailored technical guidance on the design, verification and validation measures needed to achieve SOTIF. Learn how this will impact engineering lifecycles, and what work is being done in-industry to address the safety of ML.
- A two-for-one community event, SOTIF 2020 is co-located with the Automotive Cybersecurity Detroit conference. Think outside the safety silo and join our speed-date networking in the Discovery Zone with attendees from both events.
- Immersive delegate experiences and benchmarking opportunities during our interactive discussion groups, in-depth workshops and training day, and during our post-conference meet ups.
- The cutting-edge in industry collaboration and self-regulated safety efforts, with involvement from ISO, SAE, National Safety Council, and the Autonomous Vehicle Safety Consortium.
Be a part of forming SOTIF
for the next generation of vehicles - register to attend today.SOTIF 2020 Conference
is co-located with the Automotive Cybersecurity Summit
Automotive Industry Leaders Share, connect, and learn from OEMs, Tier 1 companies, and disruptors.
- Agile Integration - Explore the automotive and mobility industry's focus on integrating Agile across teams.
- culture change - Discuss changes in vehicle product development thinking across your organization and supply chain.
- case studies - Hear how companies like Toyota, Google, Volvo, and Ford are using Agile for vehicle and connected product development.
- scaling agile - Have face to face discussions on ideas for scaling Agile with top leaders across automotive and connectivity throughout the supply chain.
- Christopher San Giovanni, Head of Operational Safety, Uber ATG
- Dr. Hakan Sivencrona, Safety program manager - ADS, Zenuity
- Ali Houry, Functional Safety Engineering Manager, American Haval Motor Technology
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.