Agile for Automotive - Fast and Flexible Vehicle Development
As software powers everything in vehicles from safety features to body electronics, the automotive and mobility industry is confronted with transformative change and increasingly using the Agile Method this demand.Agile for Automotive
is bringing together automotive and mobility leaders with expertise in Agile and Lean Development Methodologies in automotive OEMs, mobility and the auto supply chain. This will be a forum in which clear questions of how OEM and mobility companies can remain competitive in an increasingly digital world with growing and diversifying customer demands, ambitious governmental regulations, and intensifying competition requires the most efficient and customer responsive processes available!
Hear first hand how other automotive and IoT leaders integrate Agile into their automotive product development during the premier US based conference bespoke to Agile Methodology in the automotive industry. Hands on learning and networking opportunities are included to spark innovation with other leaders in automotive Agile integration in high level settings.
Automotive Industry Leaders Share, connect, and learn from OEMs, Tier 1 companies, and disruptors.
- Agile Integration - Explore the automotive and mobility industry's focus on integrating Agile across teams.
- Culture Change - Discuss changes in vehicle product development thinking across your organization and supply chain.
- Case Studies - Hear how other automotive and IoT leaders are integrating Agile into their automotive product development.
- Scaling Agile - Have face to face discussions on ideas for scaling Agile integration in manufacturing.
- Dave West, CEO and Product Owner, Scrum.org
- Nigel Thurlow, Chief of Agile, Toyota Connected
- Jan Larsson, Head of Agile Enterprise Transformation, Aptiv
- David Rush, Chief Methodologist and Principal Director Industry X.0 Consulting, Connected Products & Lifecycle Services, Accenture
- Jens Paggel, Senior Manager for Lean & Agile Development, Continental
- Christopher Wick, Engineering Program Management Lead: Android for Automotive, Google
- Ganesh Kumar M.C (M.C.), Technical Fellow - SYS-SW Engineering Process and Methods, Visteon
- Scott Davis, Project Manager Electrical Engineering & Vehicle Connectivity, Volvo Group
- Evangeline Bletsis, SW Manager Transformational Lead, Delphi Automotive Systems
- Matt Blackburn, Certified Scrum Master, Agile Architect, Ford Motor Company
- Melanie Maddox, Agile Architect, BBVA
- Jim Gross, Head of Digital Change Orchestration, ZF
- Wednesday, May 15thMain Conference Day One
- Tuesday, May 16th
Main Conference Day Two
- Wednesday, May 17th
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.