Driving the Future of Auto Lighting Design and Performance Join our at the upcoming Advanced Automotive Lighting Detroit 2019 Summit for the unique opportunity to learn and interact with key stakeholders throughout the automotive lighting industry. Our senior level speakers will provide an in-depth viewpoint on the technological innovation occurring in automotive lighting to as it relates to design, performance and safety considerations.
Our 4th iteration in the Automotive Lighting portfolio will focus on key lighting essentials to include advancements in intelligent lighting technologies, sensor integration, autonomy's role in the lighting ecosystem, safety performance and design, branding and differentiation, and much more.
The integration of cost-effective LED technology, coupled with the ongoing technological development for both interior and exterior lighting will surely drive in a new age of safety and performance capabilities for vehicles. Our invited speakers will provide an in-depth analysis on the transformative industry efforts to enhance and utilize advanced lighting design and technologies, to include multiple workshops and interactive discussion groups for a firsthand approach to tackling some of the challenges in automotive lighting.
Automotive Lighting Speakers
- Frank Schwartz, Principal, Advanced Automotive Consulting Services (AACS)
- Luciano Lukacs, Lincoln Exterior Lighting Supervisor, Ford Motor Company
- Sunil Dalal, Exterior Lighting Evaluations Leader, Toyota North America
- Michael Larsen, Automotive Exterior Lighting Engineer, General Motors
- Victor Loya, Vehicle Lighting Engineer, Faraday Future
- Gary Rushton, Active Safety & Body Controls Systems Engineering, Feature Owner - Vision and Visibility, General Motors
- Arees Uthayasurian, Senior Studio Engineer, Faraday Future
- Simon Baker, Lighting Subject Matter Expert, Rivian
- Michael VanBelle, Engineering Manager, Ford Motor Company
- William McClelland, Advanced Product Engineering Manager - Autonomous Vehicle Lighting, Flex
- Terrence Wilson, Research & Development Manager - Advanced Developments and New Technology Innovations, Magna International
- Jose Miguel Mercado, Head of Optical Engineering North and South America, HELLA
- Siddharth (Sid) Ravikumar, CAE Engineer/Technical Specialist, Magna Lighting
- Jacob Steinbrecher, Application Engineer, Dow Corning, Corp.
- Jianzhong Jiao, Ph.D., Seminar Instructor, SAE International
- Representative TBD, TBD, Grupo Antolin
- Slava Birman, Ph.D., Lighting Technology Expert, Continental
- Brian Baker, Founder, AutoArcheology
Pre-Conference Workshop Day
- May 29, 2019Conference Day One
- May 30, 2019Conference Day Two
- May 31, 2019
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.