Innovative Seating Designs to Enhance Safety, Systems and Comfort
Production of passenger cars is anticipated to reach 92.1 million units by 2025 at a CAGR of 2.87% from 2018 to 2025. With increase demand of products and the drive to push innovation forward and provide customized products, Automotive Seating
is back to tackle head on comfort and design challenges. Join us this July 29th -31st, 2019 at Automotive Seating
as we discuss connected seating, standardization and mainstreaming the supply chain, customizing comfortability and design features and giving your product it's competitive advantage in the market.
As we explore functionality, mobility and connectivity we will look have leaders from the Automotive and Cross Sector community share what is next on the horizon!
Highlight Program Topics
- Implementing active seatbelt systems
- Fusing information from seat sensors
- Tackling the shortage of quality tech talent
- Smart textiles for smart seats
- Infotainment concepts and development
- Seat ergonomics and wellness monitors
"This is the best automotive seating summit I have attended. For the quality of presentations and calibre of attendees, this remains the best conference of the year in my opinion!."
"Enjoyed talking with human factors/seat comfort experts from Ford, Hyundai, etc."
Advanced Interior Research and Performance, Honda
"Excellent organization, good speakers and topics"
Research Scientist - Sustainable Biomaterials and Plastics, Ford
- Missy Pereny, Global Director - Foam & Comfort Engineering, Lear Corporation
- Mike Kolich, Global Seat Comfort Engineer, Ford Motors
- Chad Durkee, Innovation Project Manager, Faurecia
- Pan Zagorski, Comfort Research Scientist, Lear Corporation
- Terry O'Bannon, Human Factors Consultant, SAE Human Accommodation and Design Device Committee
- Scott Ziolek, Principal Seat Engineer, Hyundai
- Patrick Davis, Product Development Engineer, Ford Motor Company
- David "Nemo" Neal, Director of Design, Local Motors
- Dr. Matthew Reed, Head of Biosciences Group, Transportation Research Institute, University of Michigan
- Nick Hobson, Director, Seating Business Group, Haworth
- Knut Pederson, Final Phase Engineering Manager, Seating, Gulfstream
- Dr. Monica Jones, Research Scientist, Univ. of Mich. Transportation Research Institute Biosciences Group
- Megan Romelfanger, Core Comfort Engineer, Ford Motor Company
- Prasanna Bhonge, Ph D., Engineering Group Head - Seats and Crashworthiness, Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- Vineetha Mathew, Senior Engineer, Lear
- Tommaso Gecchelin, Co-Founder, Inventor, and Designer, NEXT Future Transportation
- David R. Bratkowski, Project Engineer, General Motors
- Monday, July 29, 2019Conference Day One
- Tuesday, July 30, 2019Conference Day Two
- Wednesday, July 31, 2019
VenueEmbassy Suites by Hilton Detroit Livonia Novi
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.