What does the Summit offer you?
The one-day summit is the kick-off event for the subsequent International Suppliers Fair (IZB) 2020. Representatives from the entire value chain will discuss the challenges facing the automotive and supplier industry of tomorrow: Automotive manufacturers, suppliers, industry partners and decision makers. The trade exhibition accompanying the conference offers companies the opportunity to present their innovations and products and to generate new leads.
- Meet executives and experts and discuss current future topics of the automotive supplier industry.
- Use our B2B sessions to network with industry partners and decision-makers.
- Present your company at the accompanying Exhibition.
- Look forward to the subsequent 11th International Suppliers Fair (IZB) in Wolfsburg!
"The IZB Congress is, of course, a great platform for exchanging ideas with our partners and suppliers in a different environment and, most importantly, for developing together and discussing ideas."
Marco Philippi, Head of Corporate Procurement Strategy, Volkswagen AG
"What you see here at the IZB Congress over the last year is the trend towards more open discussions."
Werner Kostler, Head of Strategy Division Interior, Strategy & Business Development Mobility Services, Continental Automotive
"The IZB Congress, which I'm now attending, is a super exciting event because it really makes this mix of OEMs and suppliers and alternative providers and start-ups. But also the presentations with the subsequent discussions in in-depth sessions, which are very controversially organized, I think that's great and therefore it's very exciting for the audience to be there."
Dr. Bernd Heinrichs, Executive Vice President and Chief Digital Officer Smart Mobility Solutions, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Ullrich Gereke Corporate Director Strategy Group Procurement, Volkswagen
- Dr. Peter Sokol CEO, SEG Automotive
- Dr. Dirk Walliser Senior Vice President Research & Development, ZF
- Tobias Alexander Moch Executive Vice President, Dräxlmaier Group
- Angelika Huber-Straßer Head of Automotive Germany and EMA, KPMG
- Helmut Matschi Member of the Executive Board - Vehicle Networking and Information, Continental
- Dr. Ulrich Eichhorn CEO, IAV
- Jumana Al-Sibai Member of the divisional board, Robert Bosch GmbH
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
Heinrich-Heine-Strasse 1, 38440
(Parking is available for you)Hotel recommendation
The Wolfsburg Wirtschaft und Marketing GmbH has for the participants a limited contingent of hotel rooms in store. The hotel rooms can be booked until 15. August 2020 under the keyword Summit@IZB2020:
WMG Wolfsburg Wirtschaft und Marketing GmbH
Manuela Laqua | Diana HubelTel
: +49 53 61.899 94 - 77fax
: +49 53 61.899 94 - 59e-mail
For online reservations click here